NetworkJC 2013

You guys are right, I am the object, not the subject. It should read 'Lauren and myself'.

Lauren and I have tickets!11ONE!
Or
I bought tickets for Lauren and myself d00Dz!

'Tis also true that "me" works and dost not sound quite so pretentious as "myself."

Thou hast been out too many times in Wmsburg now, Sir Hipster. :p

image-2312047618.jpg

'Tis also true that "me" works and dost not sound quite so pretentious as "myself."

Thou hast been out too many times in Wmsburg now, Sir Hipster. :p

<girlvoice>
"I can change him!"
</girlvoice>

It's all going to be fun and games, mid roll on the craps table, full odds on the point, two more full odds come bets and...

"Aww, she texted, I gotta meet her at the Pottery Barn at the Miracle Shops at PH" :)

More......and then add $85 for gas. X5 gets a whopping 12.

So if I leave Saturday night I can get a first class red eye on united for 25k + $5. American out there is only $260 then.

Holy hell, GRR - LAS -$600.

Time to break out the FF miles.....

Booking tonight

Ack....someone give me a "like" sitting on 666 is creepy....

Book early! And Vegas never seems to be that cheap for me to fly to, award tix are usually the way to go.

Book early! And Vegas never seems to be that cheap for me to fly to, award tix are usually the way to go.
Sad, Wednesday is cheaper by far. Oh well. I'm sitting on a half million AA miles as well as a few united and delta. Not like I'm poor (well except buying all new household items this month....grrrr). Was hoping to save money for beer, hookers and those wonderful Jack in the Box Tacos!

Sad, Wednesday is cheaper by far. Oh well. I'm sitting on a half million AA miles as well as a few united and delta. Not like I'm poor (well except buying all new household items this month....grrrr). Was hoping to save money for beer, hookers and those wonderful Jack in the Box Tacos!

I'll spring for at least a few of the above for ya.

And I'm going Wednesday. Do it! You need the craps practice.

Cant you use AA miles for a stay at the Hilton?

Saving those for when I'm homeless :)

Booked in on AA, arriving 1pm Thursday, I'm at the Desert Paradise Resort, west of the strip, just south of flamingo.

Book a UA reward 1st class ticket home, leave like 8pm Saturday, redeye out of SFO that night. Ended up being $255

Back