NetworkJC 2013

Are you going to try an make it out?

Would I like to be there....? Most definitely. Is it practical? Probably not. Kids and other priorities win out...... Dont see it as possible....Saturdays were always tough but i could go out later in the day after football responsibilities. Friday makes it next to impossible as I need to be in Minny at 9am on Saturday.

Last edited:
(Psst! he's gotta ask permission! LOL!)

Dude....Why u dissin me like that... I dont need no permission. I need an extra day in between Friday and Saturday and then I need the event to be moved to that inbetween day.

I suppose I could fly out Friday evening and catch a red eye flight home that same night. Three hour flight,3-4 hours of booze at the Cosmo and then a red eye back to MSP but I'm not wasting $500 bones on more time in the air than I would be in Vegas.....

I have to tease you since you're on a little less than you used to be! :). It steeps down into a nice tea!

I have to tease you since you're on a little less than you used to be! :). It steeps down into a nice tea!

Thats cuz I'm busy with the money youre all spending....I have to keep the economy going.....

Kids and a day job take up a lot of time........

I'm going to try and make it. Actually "scheduled" hahahaha to be in Van Nuys that weekend. Might be able to roadtrip it over.

That's cool.

But a warning, that area is hazardous to iPhones. Axe me how I know.

I don't remember an iPhone being sacrificed at the bar. But you notice how my phone isn't out when I'm there.

We have a few people who spend most of the night at the bar, actually.

Just bought my event tickets and airfare. :) I'll be on the strip from about 4PM Wednesday till about 6PM Saturday. Booking the hotel in 2 weeks after the next paycheck, no idea where I'm staying.

Just bought my event tickets and airfare. :) I'll be on the strip from about 4PM Wednesday till about 6PM Saturday. Booking the hotel in 2 weeks after the next paycheck, no idea where I'm staying.

It's like $400 airfare from PHX-LAS round trip. And I'm only staying one night, the event night. That's not even counting my room, which I haven't started checking prices for. Edit: Same price for airfare to stay entire weekend. I dunno guys...

Last edited:
Was thinking of flying over that way in a Bonanza or 182 or something... anyone who might need a ride from the Bay Area or minor outlying islands? :>

~Fox

It's like $400 airfare from PHX-LAS round trip. And I'm only staying one night, the event night. That's not even counting my room, which I haven't started checking prices for. I dunno guys...
Assuming you want to fly out Friday and fly back Saturday, I found $202r/t nonstop on Us Airways. On their website itself, I found $222, but that means leaving LAS at an ungodly hour.

http://matrix.itasoftware.com Search airfare, it'll show you your options. You can't buy tickets on that site, you have to follow the instructions as it will find the cheapest fare it can which often times requires a phone reservation with the booking code at hand. Very useful, I always use it to cross-check revenue tickets I buy before the purchase.

Assuming you want to fly out Friday and fly back Saturday, I found $202r/t nonstop on Us Airways. On their website itself, I found $222, but that means leaving LAS at an ungodly hour.

http://matrix.itasoftware.com Search airfare, it'll show you your options. You can't buy tickets on that site, you have to follow the instructions as it will find the cheapest fare it can which often times requires a phone reservation with the booking code at hand. Very useful, I always use it to cross-check revenue tickets I buy before the purchase.

Thanks. I've checked out Airways and Southwest. Both I think are roughly about $221 one way. Hopefully something will work out. I remember it used to be way cheaper than this, like $35 one way and $200 round trip in my NJC hey days. Oh yeah... oil!

Back