NetworkJC 2013

Thanks. I've checked out Airways and Southwest. Both I think are roughly about $221 one way. Hopefully something will work out. I remember it used to be way cheaper than this, like $35 one way and $200 round trip in my NJC hey days. Oh yeah... oil!
Tell me about it. Sometimes I find roundtrip tickets to Vegas for under $100 r/t from the Bay Area...just so happens big stuff is going on while we're there so hotels and airfare are much more this year. Still, I got 2 nonstop tickets on Virgin America at decent times for $395r/t, not terrible, just higher than average for the route.

Thanks. I've checked out Airways and Southwest. Both I think are roughly about $221 one way. Hopefully something will work out. I remember it used to be way cheaper than this, like $35 one way and $200 round trip in my NJC hey days. Oh yeah... oil!

Sometimes, and I really don't know but @Seggy probably would, USAirways and SWA offer packages with hotel and air fare. I've found some "up late having a drink, holy cow, might as well book it" rates through USAirways Vacations.

Not only does @Seggy have all the information on the block rate, he also knows all of the loads and the best method of saving money on getting to and from Las Vegas.

I think I can, I think I can.

october_zps58a0d8d2.png

Hot damn, NavTech! Hawaiian get a MAC desktop app?

Maybe? I don't know? What's that?

This is my first go around with PBS and my first month actually bidding with it. The first two practice bids that ran showed me getting exactly what I wanted, but the window is still open for 5 days and people have said that a lot of guys don't update their current bids until the last day so they can bid avoid the captain awards. I had the PBS guru here take a look at it and he made a few changes but said I mostly programed what I wanted. Bidding 1 from the bottom doesn't allow for a whole lot of freedom, other than the fact that a) PMs tend to go junior (which I am happy about) and b) reserve is running senior again because of the good coverage.

It's just a client-side PBS interface so you don't have to use the clunky web interface. But it's Windows-only.

The scribblings, written by Sir Gulley, dost hath and odd tone as in his most sincere intentions in accompanying his dearest female fere to this glorious event.

Back