NetworkJC 2013

Things I thought I'd never say...

"The scheduling department here is awesome".

oct_zpsf41106da.png

Thanks man. I'll probably rent a car as well. Easier to get around (and out to Red Rocks) that way.
We'll go to Red Rocks, but I may have to turn around earlier with my two falls this year. I am trying my best to get past this!

Didn't know the tickets would be gone one month prior, I snoozed and lost. I'll be at the poker tables.

Ok, so I'm trying to track down my tickets. I found one, which I bought 9/3. I bought a second ticket on 9/19. Found the paypal receipts for both, but can only print tickets for the first one I bought. WOT DID I DO WRONG??

Didn't know the tickets would be gone one month prior, I snoozed and lost. I'll be at the poker tables.
Keep your eyes peeled. There's probably a few more people like me that bought them and can't go now but keep forgetting to refund them.

Ok, so I'm trying to track down my tickets. I found one, which I bought 9/3. I bought a second ticket on 9/19. Found the paypal receipts for both, but can only print tickets for the first one I bought. WOT DID I DO WRONG??

Are you trying to print through Paypal or Eventbrite? Paypal is only the payment processor.

Are you trying to print through Paypal or Eventbrite? Paypal is only the payment processor.
One ticket I have an eventbrite email for, the other I do not. But I have receipt numbers for both. When I log into eventbrite only one ticket comes up. If I call eventbrite would they be able to reference the receipt numbers?

One ticket I have an eventbrite email for, the other I do not. But I have receipt numbers for both. When I log into eventbrite only one ticket comes up. If I call eventbrite would they be able to reference the receipt numbers?

I can dig it up probably. But before I put down the cup of coffee to login, you're just looking to print the ticket or refund one?

Back