Jeppesen Binders

boeing 777-300

Just received a shipment of Jeppesen Binders. I have 2 brand new (one or two small scuffs) Duraflo binders for $28 shipped for each. I also have 4 brand new (one or two small scuffs) Jeppesen Leather Binders. These will cost $45 shipped for each. Thats about half the price. These binders are all in awsome shape. If you think the prices are too high, make me an offer.

If you want more than one i will combine shipping to lower the price.

Email me if you want pictures. Moorecustomdrums@hotmail.com

I don't believe the Trading Post is supposed to be for new "store" like items....mostly for used and/or swapping items...

If you'd like, you can puchase an ad and sell your items that way? Talk to doug....

Kristie said:
I don't believe the Trading Post is supposed to be for new "store" like items....mostly for used and/or swapping items...

If you'd like, you can puchase an ad and sell your items that way? Talk to doug....
If they cheaper than new than I think it should count. :p

Kristie said:

Yes, I agree. He needs to purchase $150 worth of banner space to sell his two $28 binders. :whatever:

Well, he runs ti as a business, so......

Official Jeppesen Binder and Expired Approach Plate Dealer
moorecustomdrums@hotmail.com for details

I would say it's more than two binders......

Not sure what that means, but my coffee is done.

who said banner space was $150? text ad space on the front is much cheaper than that plus, doug's a wheeler and dealer, he can create ad (text or image) space anywhere! :)

It doesn't look to me like he is selling brand new binders, and certainly not brand new approach plates. I don't see whats wrong with it.

Hey boeing, I'm looking for a leather or duraflo 1 inch Jepp binder. Used is fine as long as it's not falling apart (I can take care of causing that all on my own). PM me if you have any, or if you get any in the future. Thanks!

By no means are these binders new. Their condition is perfect as i stated but they have seen several flights. I believe this counts as used.

Well, he runs ti as a business, so......

Official Jeppesen Binder and Expired Approach Plate Dealer
moorecustomdrums@hotmail.com for details

Not really a buisness. Its just what i do for my summer job.

If this is really a problem let me know and i will delete the post. I shall take my buisness elsewhere.

Also, i decided to lower the prices. $40 shipped for 2 inch leather. $25 shipped for 2 inch duraflo.

Kristie said:
who said banner space was $150? text ad space on the front is much cheaper than that plus, doug's a wheeler and dealer, he can create ad (text or image) space anywhere! :)

All I know is that when I broached the subject of advertising Sky High Gear stuff here, the cost structure for banner ads was so prohibitively expensive as to appeal only to flight schools making hundreds or thousands of dollars off each customer. The model just doesn't work for any other kind of business.

Text ads are el cheapo.

120x60's are el cheapo as well.

Plus, you can buy a limited amount of impressions to match almost any budget.

The trading post is not for people selling items commercially. If people start abusing it, it'll go away.

compared to whom?

as far as we can tell, between other boards and other aviation venue's/magazines and so forth, we're pretty darn inexpensive....

Any plan is workable...it's all based on number of impressions and size of ad...even text ads are $35/week or month, something like that and if you ask me, that's pretty cheap for marketing expenditures compared to sales that occur from the marketing

but anyways, i digress....

I dunno about you, but I've never seen anything but full-size banner ads in the forums where all those targeted eyeballs hang out. I'll probably go 9-12 months without ever looking at the home page where the text ads and 120x60s are, and I suspect that's also true for the vast majority of forums users.

As for ad affordability, has it not occurred to you to wonder why you don't see ads for anything but flight schools? Ever see an ad for pilot supplies? Headsets? Me neither. Why is that? Banner ad response rates are such that a company selling, oh, say, flight bags would have to convert probably 50-60% of clickthroughs into sales in order to afford the ads. A flight school needs to sell to maybe 3-5 people TOTAL to cover their ads for the YEAR.

If you've got a question about my business practices, email me.

I'm sorry I wasn't able to help you with your campaign, perhaps it wasn't a good match?

It happens sometimes, ya know! Sorry! Sheesh.

slushie said:
Currently Active Users: 733 (158 members and 575 guests) Most users ever online was 1,009
Total Members: 3,693

That's a lot of targeted eyeballs looking at an ad.

unique visitors is a better indication of a web site's draw, repeated visitors, while important, isn't a great indicator for online ad sales IMO.

You can get these on ebay for like 15 shipped! LOL

Or get 6 of them, for 35 shipped!

Back