Lightspeed Zulu 3 - fresh back from factory refurb, 14 month warranty left- plus spare soft goods and extra hard case

mightynimbus

I've decided to sell my Zulu3 ,
Dual GA plug
E-Bay seems to range for what appear to be good shape ones, $625-to shockingly someone paid $850, must have got the auction fever.
Average look like about $750

I have paperwork from Dec 2022 refurbish. they did new cord, a circuit board, mike boom,
brand new ear pads, mic muff, head pad,

Negatives.
-3 VERY small ear cup paint "chips" some people would not notice them
-on head band top black plastic a 1/2 "scratch" again, unless the angle is right, you can't see it.

I left the factory protective plastic on the entire time I had them, just pulled it off now for sale cosmetics

I have original box, paperwork, owners manual, hard case,
cord clip. and whatever that 1/8 phone jack cord is. Basically everything from when I got it new.

Extra parts I can throw in are, another lightspeed hard case (from my Zulu2) extra set Lightspeed earpads, head pad , mic muff, I also have unused "tall" head pad

Not sure what a fair price is, and E-Bay will probably want 12% or so between them and PayPal, but that comes with some potential headaches, or risk of a scandalous person making an unfair claim, and then I have to deal with that.

If I can edit later, I can add photos,
Thought I would try this before seeing how E-Bay goes,
does not seem like facebook etc would be a wide enough reach at the local market

Thanks for reading !!!

Back