How many of u get nervous when going through security...

I rather enjoy putting my smelly shoes on there. And I ALWAYS pack my suitcase for a return trip full of dirty clothes. Then they get a nice whiff when they open it up to mess it all up.
mad.gif

If they would learn how to pack everything back neatly, I would wash it. Since they screw it all up anyways, why bother?
tongue.gif

You know, they haven't really gone through my bags in a long time. The funny thing with my Tevas is that the guy who was moving people through the line told me to take them off. Well, the guy doing the x-raying saw this, and he gave the other guy a dirty look.

The only bomb that I could have had in those shoes was a stink bomb!

I guess it's a good thing that Richard Reid, the shoe bomber, didn't put explosives up his butt, otherwise...

smirk.gif

I have travelled so much that going through security is really is a none event. I make an effort to make sure I will not set off the metal detector. I have only once been patted down which was a week after 9/11 when they did it to eveyone. I guess my behaviour shows I am a fun loving chap and really no threat.

Saying that there was one time I was very nervous going through security. It was when I was bringing fluffy (my goldfish) home. It was a well planned operation however if they had looked in my bag I would have probably got quite a telling off. The scariest part was customs there was a LOT flight going through with us (this was in ORD) and there seemed to be pulling a lot of people a side to check their bags, when the lady said 'welcome home Mr. Holmes' it came a great relief. For all you who are interested Fluffy is still doing very well - he is no 2 years old which is 365 times the average life expectancy of fair goldfish.

[ QUOTE ]
Fluffy is still doing very well - he is no 2 years old which is 365 times the average life expectancy of fair goldfish.

[/ QUOTE ] Good for him

BTW, How do you know "he's" a "him"?

Fluffy's 2 years old! wow... hard to believe he made it through that ordeal and still lives to tell the tale!!

you must really pamper him!

You should try taking a Nintendo 'Zapper' light gun through airport security, oh boy that was fun
crazy.gif

Back