Inside the sky-high world of drug-smuggling flight attendants

That's pretty normal. I used to be a Republican.

I was a brown version of a young Alex P. Keaton for a period of time.
"Your beliefs seem to depend on which way the wind is blowing, you used to be a staunch conservative but now you're a democrat. You mold your character into whatever you think is most advantageous for you at any particular time. That in itself shows a lack of any conviction. Sorry Todd @derg, you've lost any credibility. Now no one believes anything you say."

[knot4u ® ]

Last edited:
Your beliefs seem to depend on which way the wind is blowing, you used to be a staunch conservative but now you're a democrat. You mold your character into whatever you think is most advantageous for you at any particular time. That in itself shows a lack of any conviction. Sorry Todd @derg, you've lost any credibility. Now no one believes anything you say.

Nah. Anyone who claims they “used” to be a Republican but now a Democrat is just a closet Republican. ;) Votes R, but publicly D. ;)

"Your beliefs seem to depend on which way the wind is blowing, you used to be a staunch conservative but now you're a democrat. You mold your character into whatever you think is most advantageous for you at any particular time. That in itself shows a lack of any conviction. Sorry Todd @derg, you've lost any credibility. Now no one believes anything you say."

[knot4u ® ]
So I'm confused, is @derg credible because of "things", or is @SlumTodd_Millionaire credible for the same 'things". You seem to want to be the judge of whether or not anyone should give either the time of day, so who's good and who's bad in your opinion?

So I'm confused, is @derg credible because of "things", or is @SlumTodd_Millionaire credible for the same 'things". You seem to want to be the judge of whether or not anyone should give either the time of day, so who's good and who's bad in your opinion?
Those are all your words, not mine. You'll have to answer your own questions, I guess.

Nah. Anyone who claims they “used” to be a Republican but now a Democrat is just a closet Republican. ;) Votes R, but publicly D. ;)
Says the guy who beats the “R” drum all day, yet votes for Hillary. Also, lives in the liberal cesspool of CA, but refuses to move to one of his red utopias. Who’s really in the closet?

Last edited:
Not really. I haven't voted D since 2016. I live here because commuting sucks. Desire to live in base and be with family > having to put up with whatever libs come up with. None of my 5 bases are red utopias. ANC, maybe? ANC is too far from the east cosat family and too cold. SEA, PDX, SFO, and LAX are about as blue as blue can get.

If you won’t commute for it, then it really ain’t all that bad. We all make choices, so stop yer bitchin’.

If you won’t commute for it, then it really ain’t all that bad. We all make choices, so stop yer bitchin’.
No, it's bad and getting worse. The "powers that be" have run it into the ground and seem to have no ambition to make any real changes, they seem intent on staying the course and never look back. It's a craphole, a laughing stock for people that live elsewhere and they're going to continue to do the same things that have gotten us to this point. Democrats ruined the absolute best place in the country to live, and they're too dumb to recognize their folly and they continue on. Change is not progress in a bureaucracy like this, doing the same things is progress. I understand his frustration, I've been living it for four decades.

No, it's bad and getting worse. The "powers that be" have run it into the ground and seem to have no ambition to make any real changes, they seem intent on staying the course and never look back. It's a craphole, a laughing stock for people that live elsewhere and they're going to continue to do the same things that have gotten us to this point. Democrats ruined the absolute best place in the country to live, and they're too dumb to recognize their folly and they continue on. Change is not progress in a bureaucracy like this, doing the same things is progress. I understand his frustration, I've been living it for four decades.

Oh, I don’t disagree that it sucks, but unlike you, he can live literally anywhere in the world he wants and still keep his job. He’s choosing to stay there. So clearly it isn’t so bad for him.

Not really. I haven't voted D since 2016. I live here because commuting sucks. Desire to live in base and be with family > having to put up with whatever libs come up with. None of my 5 bases are red utopias. ANC, maybe? ANC is too far from the east cosat family and too cold. SEA, PDX, SFO, and LAX are about as blue as blue can get.

Nevermind cheap rent and no fighting about "Well hon, we do have a base in SEA!"

Back