Doobie Bros. at Oshkosh

t-cart

Just heard that the Doobies are gonna be the opening day concert at Oshkosh this year. Foreigner was there last year, but I'm really looking forward to this.

I haven't been to Oshkosh in a few years - maybe it's time to get back there.

Sure wish Skunk Baxter was back with them, and Knudsen (RIP) and Tiran Porter and...well, actually the current lineup is pretty good too.

My girlfriend won tickets on the radio to see the Doobie Brothers at the HardRock down here a few months back... I wasn't expecting too much, but was pleasantly surprised. Their harmonies still sound great and their "new" bass player (named Skylark) rocks. Then again, it's hard not to appreciate a bass player named Skylark.

I don't care much for the Doobie Brothers, but I am flying up there for a few days this year for my first time. First time flying in that is, I have gone for a day every year for the last 10 at least.

Is there going to be a jc.com party?

I don't care much for the Doobie Brothers, but I am flying up there for a few days this year for my first time. First time flying in that is, I have gone for a day every year for the last 10 at least.

Is there going to be a jc.com party?

Good idea on the get together tlewis. Lets try to get it together about a month before Osh. with the when and where's.

I'll probably be flying in this year too.

I'm down for a get together.

Back