Considering leaving the profession for good, could use advice

Question, Chick Fil A waffle fries or Carls Jr criss cut?

Carla Jr and Hardee’s the same thing now? They didn’t used to be. Hardee’s used to have the old orange sign. Now they seem exactly the same, with the same star character, just with a different name.

False! They’re both disgusting. Wing stop fries FTW.

But if I had to choose between CF and CJ’s fries I’d go with Carls Jr, chick filet fries theirs too long.

Last edited:
Carls! CFA’s waffle fires are soft, doughy, and have all the flavor of the entire menu at Raising Canes, which, if not for an entire generation of kids raised on chicken fingers, would NOT BE A THING.

False! They’re both disgusting. Wing stop fries FTW.

But if I had to choose between CF and CJ’s fries I’d go with Carls Jr, chick filet fries theirs too long.
I can't do Wingstop fries. I swear their seasoning has sugar in it which doesn't belong within 10 feet of french fries.

I can't do Wingstop fries. I swear their seasoning has sugar in it which doesn't belong within 10 feet of french fries.

Preach!

I went to Paradise Valley Burger Company over on Bell a few years ago, and there’s sugar in everything where it doesn’t belong. Gross.

Carla Jr and Hardee’s the same thing now? They didn’t used to be. Hardee’s used to have the old orange sign. Now they seem exactly the same, with the same star character, just with a different name.
They merged a long time ago. Without googling, it has to be 15+ years ago.

Back