Virgin American Hiring Window Open

What are some of the current time spans of hearing back from the pilot questionnaire? I have a current friend there that says it puts you in the cue for an interview? You can still get a TBNT at that point, right?

Yeah you can still get a TBNT. IMO he should hear back fairly quick. We're hiring a lot of pilots this year on the VX side.

Yeah you can still get a TBNT. IMO he should hear back fairly quick. We're hiring a lot of pilots this year on the VX side.

It's me. Is it a you get a call if you are in and an email if it's a TBNT kinda thing?

I'm pretty pumped about it and it's been two days of waiting.

What I was told, was that if they offered us a class date, it was by phone, but if you got a TNBT it would be by email. Everyone in our interview group was called either way.

If you get a TNBT after applying it is probably because you didn't finish the logic test. I haven't heard of anyone getting a TNBT after you are sent the pilot questionnaire but I am sure it can happen. You would probably have to have some really weird stuff on the questionnaire to get a TNBT after that.

Thanks guys. I've read on other forums that some people waited a month, but that was when hiring was slow. I would think it would be pretty quick now. I'm at two days - fingers crossed!

Answer every phone call you get. I was called on a Sunday inviting me for an interview and it was a few days after submitting the questionnaire and resume.

@AVIATOR83 - I know how you feel my friend. I got the questionnaire on the 15th and now I'm paranoid I missed a call or accidentally deleted the email. As I'm also hoping to hear, keep us posted if/when you get word!

Judging from other forums and guys I know who work there, it seems like if you are "in" they will contact you within a few days to a week or so. For my buddy, it was 5 days. Not sure what the limbo is for the rest who wait longer.

Based on the flurry of activity in the virgin threads on the interwebs lately it seems like there were a lot of us who got a 4/14-4/15 questionnaire and it sounds like all are still waiting to get word, myself included. At least we aren't alone.

What are some of the current time spans of hearing back from the pilot questionnaire? I have a current friend there that says it puts you in the cue for an interview? You can still get a TBNT at that point, right?
I haven't really heard of anyone getting the TBNT from the questionnaire, not to say it doesn't happen but it's probably rare. Anecdotally it seems like 2-4 weeks to hear back after it. All depends on how backed up there are, which it seems like they've been pretty busy these last few months.

I got the questionnaire about 2 months ago. Crickets..
Would love to get some kind of response either way.
Wow that's definitely longer than normal. Do you have an email to HR or someone you met at a job fair perhaps? I would recommend sending them an email and asking to check on you status. Or sending a resume with your flight time updated is always a good way to keep in touch.

I got the questionnaire about 2 months ago. Crickets..
Would love to get some kind of response either way.

I've known people in the past who have waited as long as 9 months to get the call back. don't be discouraged, the call has more to do with up coming classes. In other words they won't bring you in for an interview to then make you sit in a pool for X amount of time, in the mean time keep working hard for other possibilities. good luck

Back