Virgin American Hiring Window Open

I got a TBNT email after taking the online assessment. This was about 2 weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i can confirm calls are going out. I received mine after 6pm Pacific yesterday to schedule an interview. I was a 4/14 assessment.

They sent out an email today that they will hire an additional 4 FOs to their original 125 for the year. As of March they hired about 40, had about 40 in Apr/May, so that would leave 50ish left. Just postulating though...

i can confirm calls are going out. I received mine after 6pm Pacific yesterday to schedule an interview. I was a 4/14 assessment.

Nice! Any others from 4/14 assessment get a call? Still hoping myself, though the silence from my phone is deafening....

This thread seems to have gone dead. Anyone else get any news from Virgin? I had to pick the latest interview date so I will be headed out there for the 29th. Additionally anyone in the know know about how the mediation is going? Headed to arbitration?

This thread seems to have gone dead. Anyone else get any news from Virgin? I had to pick the latest interview date so I will be headed out there for the 29th. Additionally anyone in the know know about how the mediation is going? Headed to arbitration?
Mediation is not going well, this is the last week of it and will probably not be successful if past performance is an indicator. This session and the one last week had the CEO and COO present but from what the union has passed on to us, they are up to their same old song and dance (ie not willing to negotiate). The next step is arbitration and that should start within a month and go until the arbitrator makes a decision, which would happen by October. We would have to accept whatever he decides and not have anything to vote on if it goes to arbitration.

Took the assessment awhile ago, and all I got was the "thanks for taking the assessment, we'll be in touch etc etc" email. Is this the TNBT, or do the unfortunate get a separate message?

Back