the official "waiting for FOL from Kansas City PEPC" thread

Re: the official "waiting for FOL from Kansas City PEPC" thr

Does anyone else have charlene S. as their HR rep....I've been trying to get a hold of her for weeks about my FOL but can't get a reply by phone or email.

This probably does not fit on this thread but oh well, sorry..

Same HR rep and I haven't heard anything yet.

Does anyone else have charlene S. as their HR rep....I've been trying to get a hold of her for weeks about my FOL but can't get a reply by phone or email.

actually this is probably the perfect thread for that question. ok can the thumbs up from me :rawk:

I had Charlene S as my rep originally. From what I've been told, she is not the HR rep for at least the North Eastern Region any longer.

I spoke to another rep, who was extremely helpful in providing me with my "new" reps contact info.
Turns out, this person is the reps whose name is on my TOL. I guess it all makes sense now. So, check your TOL's and see who is listed.

My new rep is Maggie U. I suspect she may be some of yours as well. :)

FOL recieved today...as I breathe one collective sign of relief! Glad this process is over, on to the next. Good Luck to everyone else on recieving theres and through the rest of this process!

congrats jsmooth what facility are you headed to

CMH... not for six months though. I guess I should be happy I'm in though. Congrats to everyone else on getting dates, I know some other people have been waiting a lot longer than me.

I got word that my clearances are in....supposedly the Enroute dates are completely booked at the moment up until the end of March according to my HR Rep...... Im trying to find out the next available date for ZNY people but no answer yet....

I got word that my clearances are in....supposedly the Enroute dates are completely booked at the moment up until the end of March according to my HR Rep...... Im trying to find out the next available date for ZNY people but no answer yet....

ok, so your cleared, im cleared, and i believe Hudson is cleared.....we are all ready, but probably wont be goin until after march Ellaine told me

FOL recieved today...as I breathe one collective sign of relief! Glad this process is over, on to the next. Good Luck to everyone else on recieving theres and through the rest of this process!

Hey - I see you're going to MKE - so am I!! (eventually) I went the non-PEPC route because I didn't get respond fast enough to get into the Kansas City PEPC, so I'm behind you. Right now I am insanely jealous that you're going next month. Especially considering our weather here today...
But anyway - congrats!

I had to ask my HR rep a question about my medical and received a reply today stating everything was cool -

"As soon as "Jane Doe" can get you scheduled to attend the academy she'll be in contact with you"...

I was under the impression my HR rep would give me a date, not someone else. *shrug*

i would be willing to bet your "Jane Doe" is Brenda Rogers. I called to check on my clearances, and asked what next? she told me to get ahold of Brenda Rogers with the usual @faa.gov address. she then forwarded my email on to charlene S. and as we have seen from others, no responses to anything at all from Charlene.

I recvd an email today asking if I could attend a 02/11/09 class date and telling me to send my name, address, telephone number and email address. I responded yes at about noon, but never received a response back. Can I officially say I have a class date

Also is it just me
Do they ask you guys for contact information, like everytime they contact you

I recvd an email today asking if I could attend a 02/11/09 class date and telling me to send my name, address, telephone number and email address. I responded yes at about noon, but never received a response back. Can I officially say I have a class date

Also is it just me
Do they ask you guys for contact information, like everytime they contact you
YES!!! What the F? They're emailing you and they need your email address?! :confused::confused:

i would be willing to bet your "Jane Doe" is Brenda Rogers. I called to check on my clearances, and asked what next? she told me to get ahold of Brenda Rogers with the usual @faa.gov address. she then forwarded my email on to charlene S. and as we have seen from others, no responses to anything at all from Charlene.

So, those of you who have got class dates via email...are they coming from Brenda Rogers....or your HR Rep? When I emailed my HR rep, they told me they would be in contact with me when they had a class date for me. I was never told to get into contact with Brenda Rogers...?? Just wondering....

So, those of you who have got class dates via email...are they coming from Brenda Rogers....or your HR Rep? When I emailed my HR rep, they told me they would be in contact with me when they had a class date for me. I was never told to get into contact with Brenda Rogers...?? Just wondering....

My offer for a class date as well as my FOL both came from Brenda Rodgers. As far as I knew she was my HR rep she is the only person I have ever talked to in OKC.

Same here. She emailed me to ask me my name and email address. Shows you kind of people we're dealing with.

Don't worry... the 25 years you're going to spend with them seems to really fly by.

I just received my medical clearance today. I had a couple "red flags" that needed a little supplementary information added to my file. These red flags will also delay my security clearance. Anyway, just to let anyone else know who happens to be in a similar boat, I received notification of my medical approval via an actual, physical letter from the DOT. It just states that I have been medically cleared blah blah blah. I emailed my HR rep last week for an update but no response was received. Congrats on everyone else who has already gotten a class date. I wish I wouldn't have made certain decisions when I was younger and maybe I would be celebrating with you.

I got a hold of my HR rep on Friday afternoon, and literally within two minutes i had an email back from her saying that everything had been cleared, and that i had a March 31st date....

Nope. My HR rep, Mr. Anderson said "As soon as Wanda W. can get you scheduled to attend the academy she'll be in contact with you." He cc'd her in on his email to me. No instructions to contact her myself.

Back