the official "waiting for FOL from Kansas City PEPC" thread

Re: the official "waiting for FOL from Kansas City PEPC" thr

i just called the medical and they said i was cleared..so hopefully security should be done soon?

Yeah who knows. My medical is cleared but my security clearance isn't. My buddy's reference cards went out last week but mine haven't. And I've also seen someone on here whose reference cards started arriving the same day they found out they had already been tentatively cleared.

Who knows how they're working them. All I can hope is that they'll let me know if something needs clarifying rather than letting it sit on a desk for a few months instead.

i would even like to see the email from the HR rep about clearing medical and security. i haven't heard anything from my rep besides that she will be gone from Dec. 17th-Jan. 5th.

yeah my references recieved all the scantrons last week..all 3 were sent back last week as well.. hope some news soon. scratch that i mean 4 scantrons

i would even like to see the email from the HR rep about clearing medical and security. i haven't heard anything from my rep besides that she will be gone from Dec. 17th-Jan. 5th.

hey i just got the word that i was all cleared. No class date yet which sucks. and you better believe me since we ate ribs together in KC...haha

I just got off the phone with the Great Lakes Regional Medical Office and I am 100% Medically cleared!!!! Come one everything else!!!!

Ok, so I have obviously pissed off certain people on here. Im sorry for being repetitive, I just had a lot of questions. I will admit that I should have looked through the threads before posting but still. Thought this site was supposed to be all of us who are going through this process supporting eachother, helpin eachother out, and sharin info.

As for me getting a class date today (something I was excited for but apparently shouldnt have shared):
I wrote an email to the Flight Surgeon I met with at KC PEPC to see if my Medical was cleared. He said it was and that everything was sent to my HR Rep. I then emailed my HR Rep last night asking "Since my Medical is cleared, am I still waiting on my security clearance or is that cleared as well?" She wrote me back this morning telling me that everything was done and cleared and for me to call her to schedule my class date.

So I would say write an email to your HR Rep. They will at least let you know what is cleared and what they dont have yet, and if they do have everything they will most likely tell you to call them and schedule your class date.

As for the scantrons, my references only got them yesterday. And as for the FOL, all I said was that my HR Rep said that my FOL would be on the way soon. Hope this helps some.

Anyways, Im sorry that me posting on this site is too much for some of you. I wont bother anymore...

-Pubnat 2 - May 2, 2008
-AT-SAT - July 2, 2008
-Passed AT-SAT - Well Qualified - July 10, 2008
-Geo Prefs - CA, NV - August 4, 2008 (enroute)
-Chosen for interview - September, 22 2008
-Confirmed for Kansas City PEPC - October 14, 2008 (chosen for ZLA)
-KC PEPC, Nov. 20th, 2008 8am (TOL: ZLA) Passed
-Cleared Med/Sec and Recieved FOL for ZLA and class date for OKC FAA Academy for Feb. 23rd, 2009 - December 18, 2008

Ok, so I have obviously pissed off certain people on here. Im sorry for being repetitive, I just had a lot of questions. I will admit that I should have looked through the threads before posting but still. Thought this site was supposed to be all of us who are going through this process supporting eachother, helpin eachother out, and sharin info.

As for me getting a class date today (something I was excited for but apparently shouldnt have shared):
I wrote an email to the Flight Surgeon I met with at KC PEPC to see if my Medical was cleared. He said it was and that everything was sent to my HR Rep. I then emailed my HR Rep last night asking "Since my Medical is cleared, am I still waiting on my security clearance or is that cleared as well?" She wrote me back this morning telling me that everything was done and cleared and for me to call her to schedule my class date.

So I would say write an email to your HR Rep. They will at least let you know what is cleared and what they dont have yet, and if they do have everything they will most likely tell you to call them and schedule your class date.

As for the scantrons, my references only got them yesterday. And as for the FOL, all I said was that my HR Rep said that my FOL would be on the way soon. Hope this helps some.

Anyways, Im sorry that me posting on this site is too much for some of you. I wont bother anymore...

-Pubnat 2 - May 2, 2008
-AT-SAT - July 2, 2008
-Passed AT-SAT - Well Qualified - July 10, 2008
-Geo Prefs - CA, NV - August 4, 2008 (enroute)
-Chosen for interview - September, 22 2008
-Confirmed for Kansas City PEPC - October 14, 2008 (chosen for ZLA)
-KC PEPC, Nov. 20th, 2008 8am (TOL: ZLA) Passed
-Cleared Med/Sec and Recieved FOL for ZLA and class date for OKC FAA Academy for Feb. 23rd, 2009 - December 18, 2008

dont worry about it man...everyone is just a little jealous. i know personally i hate you because i want a class date...haha......im tryin to Feb too...hopefully ill be there with ya and i wont have to keep hating you

hey shaun. not mad. it's just happened before that someone will jump on here and get everyone's hopes up. i'm glad you posted again. it makes you more credible. happy that you got a date, and that you have an HR rep that isn't taking the next 2 weeks off!

Oh come on......

this thread is getting mucked up already......

anyone else notice Boomersooner has been absent from our party lately...

Oh come on......

this thread is getting mucked up already......

anyone else notice Boomersooner has been absent from our party lately...

haha...yep, but thats because he is out of funny comments. a lot of us PUBNAT2'ers are either at the same point as him, or ahead of him, by now.

Ok who in the hell named this thread "official?!" What's so official about it? :mad:

...ohwai

Ok who in the hell named this thread "official?!" What's so official about it? :mad:

...ohwai

Look at ya...already trying to bump this threads post count....

Don't worry....this will be Jetcareers most posted thread of all time....and your name will be at the top.

My lifelong dream of attaining internet stardom on an aviation message forum is soon to be realized. I think I'm going to cry.

so i spoke with my HR rep security and drug test cleared just waiting on med.. i spoke to med division they said i was cleared they were just running behind. So hopefully it is being sent as i write this?? Either way ill call em on lunch..just to verify

my HR rep just told me that the shes all booked up in February for people going to ZNY :banghead:....freakin sucks. she said it will be sometime after march.

i failed the MMPI.. buzz kill so she said now it won't be atlease until march till i get cleared.

Back