the official "waiting for FOL from Kansas City PEPC" thread

Re: the official "waiting for FOL from Kansas City PEPC" thr

I recvd an email today asking if I could attend a 02/11/09 class date and telling me to send my name, address, telephone number and email address. I responded yes at about noon, but never received a response back. Can I officially say I have a class date

Also is it just me
Do they ask you guys for contact information, like everytime they contact you

LOL, no fair. We live in the same city and you get a class date before me...Can I come visit you in the tower when you get done with school and I am still here waiting lol.

I'm still waiting to take an MWT that has to be faxed for my medical paperwork... why don't you guys... uh.. slow down a bit? Stop filling up class dates!

In all honesty, congrats. I've been away from the forums for awhile.

I want a OKC date....I have everything in and I just want to know the OKC date... I really couldn't care if its a April date, I just want to know and have a OKC date lol.

I want a OKC date....I have everything in and I just want to know the OKC date... I really couldn't care if its a April date, I just want to know and have a OKC date lol.

AMEN sista girl...haha

I'm told my security clearance is still pending. Did anyone do anything to push that along or is it just a waiting game?

I just got my FOL via email from BR at 5:41 pm! who'da thunk they'd be working this week?! :confused:

I communicated with her today as well. She's either really dedicated to her work or out of vacation time. Or both

just talked to charlene today. ZKC can expect to wait for either a May 8th or June 22nd date. that's the earlies that she told me they had for ZKC. works well for me, but i hate to wait that long. good to know that there IS a date though.

just talked to charlene today. ZKC can expect to wait for either a May 8th or June 22nd date. that's the earlies that she told me they had for ZKC. works well for me, but i hate to wait that long. good to know that there IS a date though.

WHAT!? :D

And here I thought we might squeeze in April-ish. I wonder if we're still going with those New York tools? :D

Just yankin' ya guys. I'm sure you'd make great ... erm... edu-comrades.

yeah man. those east coast guys were something else. and they're going to trust a sky full of planes with them? LOL....nothing personal bip or lis. just a little bit of midwest jabbing.

I'm told my security clearance is still pending. Did anyone do anything to push that along or is it just a waiting game?
You might want to check. I had checked with my HR rep(BR) and she kept telling me that security was still pending. I finally asked if there was a number that I could call to check the exact status. When I called the security people they told me that they hadn't even started because the E-quip that I was setup for was the wrong one. Finally I'm back on track. Hopefully it won't take to long.

Noticed you spoke with Charlene, did you leave a message or just keep calling until you got an answer. I've left a message and emailed, but according to some posts it is best to keep calling until you get a live voice..

thanks.

yeah man. those east coast guys were something else. and they're going to trust a sky full of planes with them? LOL....nothing personal bip or lis. just a little bit of midwest jabbing.

lol...you guys should be honored if you get the chance to go with us awesome NY'ers

I managed to get a hold of her yesterday (Charlene). DO NOT EXPECT HER TO CALL YOU BACK lol. You just have to keep calling. I asked her about the phone calls and emails I sent her like a month ago. All she said was "oh yeah, I got those". I asked about a class date and she sent me over to my new HR rep who seemed a bit suprised that I would actually call. She told me that all my clearances were in but she hadn't worked on a class date for me yet, but she would get on that this week and get back to me.. Aaahh I could sense the urgency in their voices... :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I only called because my TOL said that " If you have any questions feel free to contact me at xxx-xxx-xxxx or at xxx@faa.gov".

I really don't feel free to call.

You mean those little blips actually mean something?? I thought it was just a game...

Although I might hit myself over the head a few times.... I definetely wouldn't mind going through class with those ZKC guys again..... Would make it a fun time.

I called Charlenes Number today and received a new message which gave a new phone number and Rep for Eastern Terminal apps, tried the number and received the voicemail. I haven't doubled checked yet but I believe this rep is the same one on my TOL... Still waiting:(

Found out my medical and background clearances are done, now just waiting for someone to give me a call with a date. I did't go to the KC PEPC, but I had everything done before the PEPC date. Has anyone ever talked to the HR rep for the Western Pacific Region, Terminal Option, because i've left countless messages and never heard his voice...

Also if they don't call me soon i'm going to sign up for spring classes, would they have any problems if i told them i coudlnt start till june???

Back