the official "waiting for FOL from Kansas City PEPC" thread

Re: the official "waiting for FOL from Kansas City PEPC" thr

FOL via email same day as phone notification

LAX bound.

Terminal class start March 18.

See you soon!

Does the FOL come from the facility that chose you, or from somewhere else at FAA headquarters (I call it this because I don't know what elese to call it).

Would it be beneficial for me to tour the facility (BTR)? Will it help get my FOL sent out?

The only reason I haven't toured is because I've already toured NEW and MSY in New Orleans.

Thanks

:confused:

Does the FOL come from the facility that chose you, or from somewhere else at FAA headquarters (I call it this because I don't know what elese to call it).

Would it be beneficial for me to tour the facility (BTR)? Will it help get my FOL sent out?

The only reason I haven't toured is because I've already toured NEW and MSY in New Orleans.

Thanks

:confused:

The FOL comes from the HR Rep. listed on the bottom of your TOL. IT does not matter if you tour the facility (although it would be cool if it did), the HR Rep. is the only person who can issue it though.

FOL via email same day as phone notification

LAX bound.

Terminal class start March 18.

See you soon!

Congrats on finally getting down here. You will enjoy yourself down here and the Tower labs are pretty high tech so you will have fun.

Congrats on finally getting down here. You will enjoy yourself down here and the Tower labs are pretty high tech so you will have fun.

They have any of those super high-tech flight deck simulators down there that you see on Discovery? I'd totally pay for ten minutes in one.

Anyone on the Mar 31 class receive their OKC packet yet?

Are you talking about full motion sims? Not in the ATC buildings but there are tons of buildings and some are flight oriented so its a possibility. I have not seen any though, however if you want to be risky you can scale the Federal Transfer Center Fence, Break Into the Building, Run Down the Jetway, and get into the flight deck of the Con-Air MD88 that's stationed down here (among another plane or two). Very weird seeing a MD88 thats painted solid white with no markings other then the registration number.

Are you talking about full motion sims? Not in the ATC buildings but there are tons of buildings and some are flight oriented so its a possibility. I have not seen any though, however if you want to be risky you can scale the Federal Transfer Center Fence, Break Into the Building, Run Down the Jetway, and get into the flight deck of the Con-Air MD88 that's stationed down here (among another plane or two). Very weird seeing a MD88 thats painted solid white with no markings other then the registration number.

So save up for Space Camp?

Back