So who's going.....?

Are you attending NJC2014

• Total voters
My plans just changed and it looks like I can make it a day early. See the hotel is almost double the previous prices. Anyone know of an option to get the old room rates or have a good alternative for Tuesday night?

I think my room has an extra bed- I can find out at checkin and you can crash with me if you can't get a room. I'll be in town tomorrow in time for Cabo Wabo at 8pm.

I appreciate the offer but I just booked a room at the Excalibur down the street for $60. Debating on picking up a car in order to stash my stuff during the day.

Ok, giving up on the car idea. It's not that long of a walk from Excalibur to PH. Maybe someone will let me stow my bags in their room before checkin time on the morning of the 22nd when we hike?

Everything is set here for me. Will there be anyone around tomorrow night at the Pre-meet and greet at the Cabo Wabo Cantina Patio Area around 11pm-12:00am? Once I get checked in to my room, I might stop by depending how tired I will be after traveling for 9 hours. I just got upgraded to economy comfort on the 763 flight from ATL and am only taking a carry-on, so I should be out of the airport before 11PM...

Hey Derg, I'll be on the lookout for ya.

Everything is set here for me. Will there be anyone around tomorrow night at the Pre-meet and greet at the Cabo Wabo Cantina Patio Area around 11pm-12:00am? Once I get checked in to my room, I might stop by depending how tired I will be after traveling for 9 hours. I just got upgraded to economy comfort on the 763 flight from ATL and am only taking a carry-on, so I should be out of the airport before 11PM...

Hey Derg, I'll be on the lookout for ya.

I'm sure there will be plenty of us still there at that time

we actually might stop by after dinner with friends...ill check the groupme thing to see if you guys are still there when we finish.

Are there any tickets still available? To purchase or one of the donated ones? I have one, but I found another pilot that's willing to non rev in tonight for that event.

Thanks

Are there any tickets still available? To purchase or one of the donated ones? I have one, but I found another pilot that's willing to non rev in tonight for that event.

Thanks
I had to leave early so mine would be up for grabs but I'm about to take off so I'm not sure I could get a hold of Derg in time to make the transfer.

Back