So who's going.....?

Are you attending NJC2014

• Total voters
Heck yea, I have more donated tickets than I can get rid of at the moment and we still have a few people who would like to donate rooms as well.

We have till tomorrow night before the rooms go back out to the public.

I would be able to make it otherwise. I just have to leave early on the 23rd. My reserve on the 24th starts at 6am.

Next year. I almost promise. Almost as much as an almost honest man can promise! I got drunk tonight in lieu! Just too many problems this year. Too many complications. I give to you my booze. Drink for me!

Yo peeps! I get in at 3:18 PM on the 22nd and leave at 6:40 AM on the 24th. Anyone available to get me? I don't expect anyone to give me a ride to the airport at 5 AM other than a taxi driver.

Yo peeps! I get in at 3:18 PM on the 22nd and leave at 6:40 AM on the 24th. Anyone available to get me? I don't expect anyone to give me a ride to the airport at 5 AM other than a taxi driver.

Hey man, PM me your number, my wife and I should have our ride in Vegas. We'll come grab you.

My plans just changed and it looks like I can make it a day early. See the hotel is almost double the previous prices. Anyone know of an option to get the old room rates or have a good alternative for Tuesday night?

My plans just changed and it looks like I can make it a day early. See the hotel is almost double the previous prices. Anyone know of an option to get the old room rates or have a good alternative for Tuesday night?

See if someone has floor space. I got three in mine, I guess the tub is open :)

Well folks I am not going to make it. My wife, who is about 34 weeks pregnant, is having some issues, nothing serious, but issues none the less. I simply don't feel comfortable heading out of town right now and will probably not be going anywhere until after my kiddo arrives.

Was looking forward to meeting everyone but hopefully will make it next year.

Have a couple for me.....

D

Back