So who's going.....?

Are you attending NJC2014

• Total voters

JEP

Does It Really Matter....?
Staff member
couldnt read through the entire multipage thread...Answer the poll.... :) The votes will show who is, isnt, etc.....

Click on view results then the # of votes and you will see who is who....

First one to vote, last one to buy my early bird August ticket? Got my airline ticket on Spirit, just need to sit down and plunk the cash for hotel and ticket before the 31st...

Liking post as I didnt see an announcement...So the interview went good....Congrats !!!!

There is no "no" vote on there. I'll be on a plane back to the airplane as y'all party it up.

Well being a smart Navy guy figured that.....If your name is not under the Yes option or the Ehh, option.....It's a No.... :)

Still don't know. No word from the NMB yet on when SWAPA is taking over representation. Hopefully I'll have an answer next month on whether I'll be in Vegas or Fort Lauderdale for October.

I'm going for sure, can't start buying stuff for the event until August/September tho so this shall be expensive.

Just bought the hotel for two nights and registered. However, when I saw it doesn't start until 8 pm, I'll probably just stay one night instead.

So now we've got two threads of people reporting their presence...what a mess :sarcasm:
I'm in, will be there with bells on...

Back