So who's going.....?

Are you attending NJC2014

• Total voters
Tell her you're going to see your girlfriend and wil be back Thursday. Then when you get back she will be so much less mad that it was only NJC, she will forget about the whole thing......or at least it works that way on paper.....

Ha....wouldn't make it out the door before she put an end to me. But solid advice none the less.

Anybody doing any airplane photography at LAS on Wednesday morning/early afternoon for several hours? Please let me know, so we can split taxi fares or if someone has a car, that would be awesome. I am on a really tight budget so I will not be gambling or spending a lot of money. I need to save up $1200 for a ticket to Tokyo to see my wife and daughter in January. (or unless someone is kind enough to loan me some buddy passes. :-D )

See y'all Tuesday night around 11pm.

Hardly!

I thought you might like to chat with a career changer who is now a CA for a major airline.

Oh, I thought you were jokingly recommending I talk to him for an excuse.....sorry about that.

I would love to chat with him and get some advice. I saw on the survey that you are going but didn't see your husbands username. Will he be attending as well?

OK, so this 34 year old PPL student considering a career change is going to be attending.

I have been a long time member/lurker and hardly ever post but figure what the hell, I'll go and meet a few people.

Now I just need to figure out how to tell my wife, who is 7 months pregnant, that I am going to Vegas for a few days.....ideas?

I believe the "How to be a more supportive husband" conference is scheduled for the same week...You could follow that up with the mens' Lamaze clinic put on by some of the local single moms...

Man, I lucked out! The NMB did me a favor by dragging their feet. The tickets on Delta actually dropped a couple hundred dollars over the past month. And I was able to avoid that nasty French trash that @Derg flies and get on B767. ;)

Welp...I'm out again. Something about having to work and stuff. I really hope to make next years!!(I know...I say that every year :p)

I am out. Trying to save every penny at this point to put down on a condo. Have fun everyone! Really wish I could be there.

Back