So what will be the dates next year?

Can't wait. Gave the company a heads up for a few days off next fall.

Yes, they tend to lose my vacation requests regularly :(

No dates yet and it might be just a M&G type of function this year. The resources are not yet available to pull this off again.

I would imagine that we'd probably meet around the same dates as NBAA to coincide with the conference. I would also imagine that there will be no official NJC plans (again, just a M&G type function).

but that's not yet official either :p

Sorry, i really have no official word and that word has to come from the boss anyhoo :)

I hope you get a dope type suite...I missed it remember :-/
No dates yet and it might be just a M&G type of function this year. The resources are not yet available to pull this off again.

I would imagine that we'd probably meet around the same dates as NBAA to coincide with the conference. I would also imagine that there will be no official NJC plans (again, just a M&G type function).

but that's not yet official either :p

Sorry, i really have no official word and that word has to come from the boss anyhoo :)

It all depends on the level of interest not only by recruiters, but *paying* recruiters.

I'm not interested in a flightops type event where it's wham, bam, thanks for the dough, get out and jumpseat home now, but that takes a crapload of loot.

I need to hunker down, see who is in, who is out, and who is going to spend the next 9 months goat-roping me to see if it's going to happen and at what level.

Yup, still paying it off as we speak and being down to a single income and ad revenue in the toilet for second year in a row, cash is a little skosche to make the financial commitment 100%

If the interest is ----solidly---- there from enough recruiters, it'll happen.

If it's a repeat of last year where I'm up at 0500 on the phone until 1700, then marketing until 0300 on a daily basis just to have companies say "Call me next week!" (but you told me that LAST week!) and taking out HELOCS on my home to finance it, meh -- not so much.

Well know soon! Let's keep our fingers crossed.

it's really about getting it "started"...there can't be a level of interest garnered if it never gets worked on, as previously discussed. February is right there...around the corner

Screw Vegas. Lets do Scottsdale. Or if cost is a concern, Kingman.

But seriously, does it have to necessarily be Vegas?

I think Vegas works best yes, it's actually less for us to plan because we don't have to worry about transportation or keeping folks entertained 100% of the time.

You definitely put forth plenty of effort. "So we're in the fire exit stairwell..."

You know what they say. When you fail to plan.. you plan to fail. Had I coordinated a space prior to departing the club, I'd have marked that one Mission: Complete. C'est la vie. ;)

Back