MSP Crashpad

GypsyPilot

Mohawk Town
Hi folks,

Just wanted to see if there's anything out there... Probably need one in a couple weeks. Thanks!

Out of curiousity, what are you willing to pay per month for a crashpad in MSP (no hot bed, own room, 3 bedroom duplex).

Keeping this going. Looking possibly around late september early october. pending i get through ground school of course.

as low as possible. come on i just took a pay cut.

Seriously not sure yet. Have a group that we all started together so might just split a place.

I have a room open in Apple Valley. Negative side is you'd need a car, I'm not close to any public transport. Its about a 20-25 min drive to the airport. Positive side, its a nice townhouse, I commute to Chicago (UAL Dispatcher) so Im not really home that much.

PM me if interested.

I have a room open in Apple Valley. Negative side is you'd need a car, I'm not close to any public transport. Its about a 20-25 min drive to the airport. Positive side, its a nice townhouse, I commute to Chicago (UAL Dispatcher) so Im not really home that much.

PM me if interested.

Sort of off subject,but how do you like Apple Valley? From what I can tell it looks like a decent area. Its on my short list of places I am looking at,really dont feel like making the commute from WI to MSP for long

Sort of off subject,but how do you like Apple Valley? From what I can tell it looks like a decent area. Its on my short list of places I am looking at,really dont feel like making the commute from WI to MSP for long

I grew up in that area and really like it. Ive live a few other places around the cities, but when I bought a house, decided to go back there. Its a nice area, very safe/low crime. Not to terribly far from the cities, easy access to highways, but they dont run through the city. Has everything you really need as far as shopping, and its easy to get to the airport (the entire area is/was filled with Northwest and now Delta employees). I think its a great place to live, if you prefer suburbs.

Thanks for the info! I'm kind of in housing limbo for a bit while the other half (and kids) relocate up to MN. She will be working for Mayo so we are kind of looking for something in between. Townhomes seem to be the big thing around there. It will definitely be a change from our 1900 sq foot house in PHX,but the opportunites up here are much better,not to mention the schools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM me if interested.

PM Sent

If anyone knows of any Crashpad openings coming up I may be interested. Distance isn't an issue as I have a vehicle. Thanks!

Thanks for the info! I'm kind of in housing limbo for a bit while the other half (and kids) relocate up to MN. She will be working for Mayo so we are kind of looking for something in between. Townhomes seem to be the big thing around there. It will definitely be a change from our 1900 sq foot house in PHX,but the opportunites up here are much better,not to mention the schools.

There are alot of good places, Rosemount, Hastings, Northfield, Farmington (LOTS of new pretty affordable houses being built) that would be a good in between for a commute to Mayo.

There are alot of good places, Rosemount, Hastings, Northfield, Farmington (LOTS of new pretty affordable houses being built) that would be a good in between for a commute to Mayo.

Have a couple apps in at a few places in Farmington and found one we really like in Inver Grove Heights that is right off the 52 so it's straight freeway to Mayo as well as MSP (via 52 and 494)

Have a couple apps in at a few places in Farmington and found one we really like in Inver Grove Heights that is right off the 52 so it's straight freeway to Mayo as well as MSP (via 52 and 494)
We lived over in that area of IGH a couple yesrs ago, there are some 3 story town homes on a little golf course, we liked the area.

Back