WRONG ADDRESS ON MEDICAL DEFERRAL

TexasFlyer

Living the Dream (well at least trying to)
I am not finding good info online for this one. A couple weeks ago I went and got my medical, which was deferred. I moved to a new address this week. My old mailing address was a PO Box, so I am not able to put in a forwarding address for that location. I went online just now and updated to my new address.

Does this also update the FAA Medical database? I need to be sure that when the good folks at the FAA send me correspondence in regard to my medical deferral, it now will come to my new address.

I moved to a new town last year. Had a PO Box in the old town. Went online and had mail forwarded from old town PO Box to new town PO Box. Are you saying you can't do that? It had quite a long limit for free, like a year, and then you had to pay a small fee.

I moved to a new town last year. Had a PO Box in the old town. Went online and had mail forwarded from old town PO Box to new town PO Box. Are you saying you can't do that? It had quite a long limit for free, like a year, and then you had to pay a small fee.
Correct. They said I can not forward the PO BOX because it's technically a PMB as the post office is actually a private contractor sub-station. Some kind of technicality I suppose. So no forwarding address allowed from a PMB (private mail box versus post office box).

Back