last minute questions?

No questions here, just counting down the time. Now if I can just find the Elvis costume. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

What's the policy on changing reservations? I tried calling Petrana to amend mine but have not heard back.

I have to be in DFW Sunday night. Loads look heinous on Sunday from LAS-DFW so I'll have to bail Saturday night on the 2245 to ATL. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Then bright and early from ATL-DFW.

Basically I need to cancel my room for Saturday night if possible...

Just want to say HAVE A BLAST...Unfortunately, I wont be attending due to the fact I havent worked in three weeks due to the Florida Hurricanes...

If this years group is as cohesive as last year, you guys are going to have a great time. Make sure you guys take many pictures...and remember..what happens in Vegas......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Just want to say HAVE A BLAST...Unfortunately, I wont be attending due to the fact I havent worked in three weeks due to the Florida Hurricanes...

If this years group is as cohesive as last year, you guys are going to have a great time. Make sure you guys take many pictures...and remember..what happens in Vegas......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Ditto that! I am so completely envious of all of you!

Talked about it with my wife this past weekend and we MAY - big "MAY" be in for next year's Vegas get-together. She was REALLY excited when I told her that ya'll were going to have a "lady's night out" to get away from all the pilot geeks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Anyway.... have a great time!!! Take LOTS of pictures!!!

R2F

[ QUOTE ]
and remember..what happens in Vegas......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Gets repeated all over the JC boards? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Still upset about those slippers, Tony? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
What's the policy on changing reservations? I tried calling Petrana to amend mine but have not heard back.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno. But have you tried calling the hotel directly? Or maybe at check-in you can amend your reservation, but I'd certainly suggest calling the hotel directly. Since they're sold out, they'll probably be more than happy to put the room back in the inventory.

call the main reservation line then.. and do it asap!!

phone number can be found here -> network.jetcareers.com (click on the hawthorn photo)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
and remember..what happens in Vegas......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]that's what happened last year, so i wouldn't expect anything different this year! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Where in the airport can I get a really, really good Long Island?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Where in the airport can I get a really, really good Long Island?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably nowhere! I'm not sure if there's a bar/grill on the SWA side of the LAS house.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably nowhere! I'm not sure if there's a bar/grill on the SWA side of the LAS house.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, looks like we'll have to immediately get out of the airport once we arrive!!

Anyone for Dinner Thursday night?

[ QUOTE ]
Still upset about those slippers, Tony? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I might have to give you more fodder for the metro file. I need a new pair. My cats decided that they looked like something that was fun to chew on and....

Lloyd, we'll be coming in on Thurs. - meeting up w/ my mother-in-law, too, that day so I'm not sure what the game plan is yet - will have to get back w/ you in Vegas - can't do anything too pricey though!!

[ QUOTE ]
Lloyd, we'll be coming in on Thurs. - meeting up w/ my mother-in-law, too, that day so I'm not sure what the game plan is yet - will have to get back w/ you in Vegas - can't do anything too pricey though!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Good Deal!! LEt me know....and fear not, our money is tight too - have to save all the cash for the bar!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

anybody know what time check-in starts at the hotel? I checked the website, but did not see anything off the bat.

Most normal hotel check-in times are around 1500.. If the room is ready, the hotel may allow you to check in early, doesn't hurt to ask.

[ QUOTE ]
anybody know what time check-in starts at the hotel? I checked the website, but did not see anything off the bat.

[/ QUOTE ]

I talked to them today. In 1600, out 1200.

My flight gets in at 0839 *$^&!@%!! I hope there's a lot to see at the airport! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

[ QUOTE ]
My flight gets in at 0839 *$^&!@%!! I hope there's a lot to see at the airport!

[/ QUOTE ]

1039a fri here. but the on-time % for the flight is 50-60% so we'll see how much time there is to kill.

Back