Kids at Network JC?

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
is anyone bringing their kids to Network JC? if so, let me know their names so they can also have a nametag waiting for them (kids love to feel like they are part of the group too)...I can also put together some type of kids goodie bag too....

let me know!
Thanks!

We're bringin our 2 1/2 son Brendan with us to Vegas. We'll be spending some time at Circus Circus and Treasure Island, to keep him occupied.

that's what i was thinking, which is why i put up the post.. that way, i get all the kids names that are going to be coming with their momma's and daddies... and then they too can have a lanyard & nametag!!

[ QUOTE ]
is anyone bringing their kids to Network JC?

[/ QUOTE ]

The SoCal crew is/are bringing Iain and Ed, does that count? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
is anyone bringing their kids to Network JC?

[/ QUOTE ]

The SoCal crew is/are bringing Iain and Ed, does that count? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Mate - I think Ed and I are taking all you old farts out to show you a good time, pick up some totty, and overall give you something different then your b-i-n-g-o!!

Dang, if Aloft is an old man, I'm ancient!

Unless, of course, he's over 33!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You forgot about me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Mate - I think Ed and I are taking all you old farts out to show you a good time, pick up some totty, and overall give you something different then your b-i-n-g-o!!

[/ QUOTE ]

There are some crazy BINGO places in Vegas... (Don't ask me how I know)

[ QUOTE ]
Dang, if Aloft is an old man, I'm ancient!

Unless, of course, he's over 33!

[/ QUOTE ]

Taylor, you young punk -- I just hit 37 on Tues.

Now where did I leave my Geritol....

Back