I got an airplane upgrade

tcco94

Future GTA VI Pilot
Traded in my A220 for 757/767 (7ER ;))...line check completed today. Onto the line I go in LAX!

6E203F08-2207-4534-A5C6-F14E097AC12D.jpeg

How much different is the 220 than the 900? Kinda thinking about an upgrade someday because all this quality of life at home and overnights at home is making me too happy.
220 is an incredibly easy and lazy mans airplane. Not many button pushes, lots of amazing information at your finger tips, and thing flies really easy. Only thing that sucks is trip variety isn't very good. They say it was made for long skinny routes, almost as a trial run for some routes to later on upgrade to a bigger fleet or not. So many Texas overnights.

220 is an incredibly easy and lazy mans airplane. Not many button pushes, lots of amazing information at your finger tips, and thing flies really easy. Only thing that sucks is trip variety isn't very good. They say it was made for long skinny routes, almost as a trial run for some routes to later on upgrade to a bigger fleet or not. So many Texas overnights.
Yeah, but I got a bunch of people in Austin I can get blitz'ed with nightly.

Still thinking, not sure what I'm gonna get serious about on the next NB AE next yr.

There seems to always be 4-5 220’s in DFW every time I taxi by

76 is a great airplane. I just got checked out in a 172 with some G500 thing that was a touch screen panel like you were ordering at the Seatac McDonalds. I was so flustered and confused. The CFI took mercy on me and sort of ignored that I couldn't figure out how to listen to the ATIS. I mention this because the 76 isn't exactly high tech anymore but it's a great airplane with an amazing range of performance. If you fly it heavy, watch the flap retraction speeds. To this day, autolands in that thing are the coolest thing I've ever done in an airplane.

Back