I got an airplane upgrade

762>763. Both are fantastic flying airplanes and very capable. Enjoy the new ride.

Let's bid an OGG overnight at the Maui Coast Hotel together so we can have a beer together and talk life ;)

Let’s go

CC21DEF7-371C-43CB-B759-73F59B1BB855.jpeg

D0DA9383-7B30-4B82-88A3-028F4BF76293.jpeg

Damn, the graphics on MSFS for your virtual airline gig are AMAZING!
Keep going Max, you can get there, you're the only one holding yourself back. I'm not being sarcastic, there's no reason you can't unless you decide someone told you can't. Keep going.

Keep going Max, you can get there, you're the only one holding yourself back. I'm not being sarcastic, there's no reason you can't unless you decide someone told you can't. Keep going.

I'm confused as to how that relates to my comment. But thanks either for the words, but probably the backhanded comment.

I'm confused as to how that relates to my comment. But thanks either for the words, but probably the backhanded comment.
There was no backhanded compliment or comment. I meant what I wrote. I enjoy seeing people achieving their goals. Keep at it, you're doing it. Will you end up in your dream spot? That remains to be seen but at least you're trying. I know you and I sometimes get crossways on this site but I want you to understand I still hope the best for you. I'm not being snarky, I hope you get what you're working towards.

Back