I am not gonna make it!!

Aero_Engineer

This really sucks, I had a lot of fun last year and I definately wanted to come this year even just for the big night. I have a mock presentation for my senior design on that exact Saturady and the real one on Monday.
I promise I'll be there next year. I'll see the SoCal folks around hopefully!!!!!

and you HAVE to go to this *mock* presentation? man...that sucks...

we'll have to plan another socal something sometime when doug and I can actually make it! haha

This really sucks, I had a lot of fun last year and I definately wanted to come this year even just for the big night. I have a mock presentation for my senior design on that exact Saturady and the real one on Monday.
I promise I'll be there next year. I'll see the SoCal folks around hopefully!!!!!

Well that sucks Armen...I was looking forward to seeing you in your sweatshirt again in the Vegas heat!!!

:)

Well that sucks Armen...I was looking forward to seeing you in your sweatshirt again in the Vegas heat!!!

:)

Max boy, As I have said before there is nothing wrong in showing your JC love even if it is 100 degrees outside. I am just messing with you man!!

On a side note I will keep bugging Doug, Kristie and Pengy for a soCal meet and greet, you'll have to come to that one though Max.

Max boy, As I have said before there is nothing wrong in showing your JC love even if it is 100 degrees outside. I am just messing with you man!!

On a side note I will keep bugging Doug, Kristie and Pengy for a soCal meet and greet, you'll have to come to that one though Max.

"You caaaaaaaaaan doooooo it!"

Back