Hotel Pens

mpenguin1

Hey Guys, when you go to your hotel can you swipe the pen in the room? I usually keep the pens on my desk in a basket, my desk is located near the copy machine, so, having a basket of pens on my desk comes in handy...

Thanks

Mike

I always do.

And the soap.

And little bottles of shampoo.

And the shoe shine cloths and shower caps, even though I have no intention of ever using them.

mpenguin1 said:
Hey Guys, when you go to your hotel can you swipe the pen in the room?

And now I know why I had to call the hotel front desk in Paris to bring pens up to my room the day after you left!

You just HAD to have those "Paris Hilton" pens, didn't you.:p

tonyw said:
And now I know why I had to call the hotel front desk in Paris to bring pens up to my room the day after you left!

Was I in Paris? I don't recall... :p :bandit:

tonyw said:

"Crazy Horse, Paris, France -Forget the names, remember romance - I got the photos, menage-a-trois -Musta broke those Frenchies laws with those - Girls, Girls, Girls..." :rawk:

but don't forget the qtips, little needle/thread dispenser and who knows what other stash is in these places!!

:)

I was wondering that same question the other day. I don't think taking the pens is stealing, but you never know what the big shooters take is on that.

We had a guy in our crash pad years back that somehow got a lamp out of a hotel. He took the thing apart and put it in his suit case. When he showed us the next day we couldn't believe he TOOK THE LAMP!

We also had another guy that would take the battery's out of the romote controls at every place he stayed. I was at a hotel the other day and saw that they had a screw in the battery cover so you couldn't open it unless you had a screw driver. Apparently it happens quiet a bit. Its crazy what people will steal.

Be careful! Pens, soap, shampoo, pads, etc are OK, but there is a story about a guy who would replace his burned out/discharged light bulbs, batteries and whatnot with fresh ones from the hotel and ended up getting fired for theft.

Knew a group of guys who got booted out of ROTC and sent enlisted into the AF for stealing a comforter and blankets from a hotel.

Mike Lewis said:
I always do.

And the soap.

And little bottles of shampoo.

And the shoe shine cloths and shower caps, even though I have no intention of ever using them.

I always collect the items that I don't use and we give them to the local woman's shelter. I will check on a Pen tho.

we've always given them to our cottage up in michigan or to the guys over in the Mid-East for Operation Care Pack!!

Back