Has anyone received a PEPC invite but no confirmation yet?

Re: Has anyone received a PEPC invite but no confirmation ye

I have a feeling most of us haven't gotten a confirmation e-mail yet.

Where oh where could my confirmation be...oh where oh where can it be??????

I wouldn't stress about it. Even if we got the confirmation today it would be the quickest reply of the whole process. This is why I did not select the NY PEPC. I would also suspect that the NY PEPC'ers would get their confirmations first, that just makes sense. But then again, not a lot has made sense....so who knows.

I wouldn't stress about it. Even if we got the confirmation today it would be the quickest reply of the whole process. This is why I did not select the NY PEPC. I would also suspect that the NY PEPC'ers would get their confirmations first, that just makes sense. But then again, not a lot has made sense....so who knows.

I'm talking about the confirmation for what day you will be attending the Memphis PEPC, I requested the 21stbut still have not heard anything, have you received ANOTHER email after the original offer that confirmed you will be attending on the 22nd?

Any other NYC people without confirmations yet?
Getting down to the wire as far as getting a flight booked here.:panic:

Any other NYC people without confirmations yet?
Getting down to the wire as far as getting a flight booked here.:panic:

Seriously. I feel bad for you NYC people. I've requested Memphis, and I'm beginning to stress about making affordable accommodations.

Seriously. I feel bad for you NYC people. I've requested Memphis, and I'm beginning to stress about making affordable accommodations.

Tentatively found me a flight SLC to MEM for the July 23rd PEPC....cost was/is $600.00. :banghead: Oh well....that's NOT counting hotel or car rental....

I'm talking about the confirmation for what day you will be attending the Memphis PEPC, I requested the 21stbut still have not heard anything, have you received ANOTHER email after the original offer that confirmed you will be attending on the 22nd?

I haven't received my confirmation for July 9th at NYC and called but she was out of the office(same as yesterday).... :panic:

WE BE SCREWED....

I found roundtrip airfare from IAH to JFK and hotel for 510.00 . The howard johnson for a low hotel rate. Another reason my total cost is low cause i fly in on the 7 and leave right after the PEPC at 8:15 in the evening. GL finding lodging and travel and hope to Meet everyone there.

got confirmation for ny pepc, opted for the 9th. waiting to hear back....

booked my flight pit-jfk was 249 with jet blue. fly in the 8th and leave late the 9th.

Posted this in the Chicago PEPC thread, but thought it appropriate for here to.

I emailed an hour or so ago to make sure I was only supposed to send my date choice to Terri and not reply to everyone. I got this back about 20 minutes ago...

That is correct. Terri is the coordinator for the PEPC's. She will contact you after she has sifted through her NYC PEPC applicants. She has alot of emails to go through. No worry, she will contact you.

Im right there with you Fed. Still waiting.
BTW Fed is looking like the real deal again on the grass! Mono is a *****!

ALL bow down to Old School
3sportpage___borg.jpg

I just talked to Terri Owens on the phone and confirmed my date for July 9th in NYC.... Believe me though it took a LOT of continuous phone calls..... But finally I get to go buy my EXPENSIVE ticket, lol..... She said for me to look for the email today or tomorrow....

Back