FOI written Out of the way

Even though I have no idea what you're talking about,:eek: congratulations! :rawk:LOL...

I'm kind of hoping the inspector wants to talk about it a little instead of me just rattling off the stuff and moving on. Sounds like we'll have a whole day to burn up anyway.

I spent 2 hrs. on this crap in my CFI Oral. You use maybe 5% of it in everyday CFI'ing.

Even though I have no idea what you're talking about,:eek: congratulations! :rawk:LOL...

Fundamentals of Instructing, or better know as, Psychobabble:drool:.

Do you really want to know what domain your student is in:eek:, That's a rhetorical question guys

I havent been instructing that long but some of that stuff really starts to come together and make sense once you see it in a student.

Do you like apples?

I got a 98% in 6 minutes.

How do you like DEM apples.

:rotfl:Royal Gala FTW

98% here, but I forgot to time it...

The big question is can you/me/us speak intelligently on the subject? :dunno:

I've been trying to study for it, just to get it out of the way. I'll study for a while, take a few practice exams, then get caught up in classes, and forget about it. The good news is, at least this way, I'm not really memorizing all the answers.

Congratulations Bill:clap:, I think that was the only written I scored under the 90's I hated that foi stuff...not that anyone really likes it!

I havent been instructing that long but some of that stuff really starts to come together and make sense once you see it in a student.

Maybe with American students.

FOI application with Chinesee studets is usually something like this......

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST F' IN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back