First!

ON protein? I'll have to check that out. I use the Cytosport stuff from Costco. 78 servings for 40 bucks or so. Don't know how it compares to other stuff.

It's from a store called "Hi Health" but I'm not sure if its available anywhere else.

When Kristie had a personal trainer, wait, not "had" but you know what I mean! :) He suggested that stuff heavily

ON protein? I'll have to check that out. I use the Cytosport stuff from Costco. 78 servings for 40 bucks or so. Don't know how it compares to other stuff.
I really like both ON and Cytosport. ON has a little bit better ingredient profile with lower carbs and fat, but I think Cytosport is the best tasting. Does Costco sell the Cytosport Light? Thats a really good price your getting.

I would be a bit careful when you start messing with your free test levels. Depending on how much of an alteration your doing, and depending on the individual, you might be putting your body at some risk. Is D-Test an Anti-Aromatase? If it is, taper yourself off. Don't stop cold turkey. It could spike your estro levels. If it isn't you might run the risk of gynecomastia and have to buy a bra. I used to run supplements for a bit. I don't touch the stuff anymore. Just clean diet, some protein, and tons of water will do you well! However, If you really want some incredible gains with minimal side effects, Prime by USP labs was pretty darn good. But in all honesty, your probably better off in the long run not touching the stuff.

thanks for the heads up!, I checked and it does not have the Anti-Aromatase.

So far so "good" with Insanity...it's an ass kick and a half

I really like both ON and Cytosport. ON has a little bit better ingredient profile with lower carbs and fat, but I think Cytosport is the best tasting. Does Costco sell the Cytosport Light? Thats a really good price your getting.

Not sure. I saw the stuff I like and always go back to that, but they do have a mini isle of stuff

Back