Even more good news

8E5C11CE-03A6-464E-86C7-E6BBC2E6A0DE.jpeg

Nah. None of what you said that I do affects anybody else. That’s the big difference. What do you care if I looked you up before meeting you for business? It doesn’t hurt you or affect you in any way. But, people are offended in the age of getting offended.

So, I'm at work. Since you asked the question, I asked both the DNP (doctor of nurse practitioner) as well as the Ph.d psychologist.

The psychologist first words were. Well, that person sounds weird. That's pretty irregular behavior.

The provider (the DNP) said. "Whoever that is has some serious control issues. Poor boundaries issues and is intrusive.

Hope that helps.

So, I'm at work. Since you asked the question, I asked both the DNP (doctor of nurse practitioner) as well as the Ph.d psychologist.

The psychologist first words were. Well, that person sounds weird. That's pretty irregular behavior.

The provider (the DNP) said. "Whoever that is has some serious control issues. Poor boundaries issues and is intrusive.

Hope that helps.

DEAD.

1431033287979-MEUD8FRS6TNYIQD6KT85

Hope that helps.

Btw, I’ve flown with a FO who said they look up their CAs beforehand. It’s the internet age of FB, Instagram, Twitter, whatever crap you call it. Some people do look you up before they meet you, even if you don’t like it. Skiles did it too, and he’s not even a young/millennial type guy.

Last edited:
Btw, I’ve flown with a FO who said they look up their CAs beforehand. It’s the internet age of FB, Instagram, Twitter, whatever crap you call it. Some people do look you up before they meet you, even if you don’t like it. Skiles did it too, and he’s not even a young/millennial type guy.

Of course you'd dismiss two professionals with PH.D's. But rationalize your behavior, because Skiles did it.

Of course you'd dismiss two professionals with PH.D's. But rationalize your behavior, because Skiles did it.

Yeah, I don’t care what they said.

He put a ton of effort into creeping on the internet pre-Facebook and LinkedIn and Twitter, back when it took some work.

Not my fault people plaster their lives online. You won’t find me on FB, LinkedIn, Twitter, and whatever else people are doing these days.

What’s that popular saying? “You do you, I do me?” Or something like that.

Not my fault people plaster their lives online. You won’t find me on FB, LinkedIn, Twitter, and whatever else people are doing these days.

Except you inject your opinions and judgement about everyone else, so don't pretend like you just mind your own bidness. Your fascination with other airlines' drama is bizarre.

At the risk of re-railing this Thread, there have been rumors abounding of United actually revving up hiring soon- right now I chalk it up to smoke and mirrors, anyone hear anything?

I have been hearing a lot of rumors of class dates being announced in the next few weeks. Check out this video summarizing a very recent presentation at NGPA:

I just finished up qual at TK last week, and we heard that rumor too - saw a lot of Aviate candidates which was exciting.

At the risk of re-railing this Thread, there have been rumors abounding of United actually revving up hiring soon- right now I chalk it up to smoke and mirrors, anyone hear anything?
It’s definitely a possibility. Anywhere between “a couple weeks” to “a couple months” and they should announce something.

Even better. So it’s impossible for anyone to get a preview of you, so you take advantage of the opportunity on others.

Word on the street is that UAL will begin hiring soon? As in, a couple of months. If true, that’s even mo’ better news.

Back