Even more good news

Captain Bueno for Pres!

I had an epic 3 day repositioning trip with him, and 6yrs later I was in a van with an eagle crew who had heard the whole story from him. Except in his version he had to save the trip from an inept FO.

To this day I’ve never seen anyone bounce an airliner on landing like he did. He got tony hawk air. I’m also not going to do the math on his age at the time.

I had an epic 3 day repositioning trip with him, and 6yrs later I was in a van with an eagle crew who had heard the whole story from him. Except in his version he had to save the trip from an inept FO.

To this day I’ve never seen anyone bounce an airliner on landing like he did. He got tony hawk air. I’m also not going to do the math on his age at the time.

Classic Bueno

Never had the pleasure but heard the only thing he carried was an iPod.

flightaca11.jpeg

Is that Chavez guy still employed at Eagle? Sorry, “the Voy”

He was all over social media and then gone.

And what about that Pakistani guy Moon? I think he was PSA.

Didn't Skywest have a bunch of low speed events which caused the FAA to limit their cruise FL? That's sorta like a straight up and fly right order.

Man you care a whole lot about gossip from airlines you’ve never worked for.

Yep, he's a TOTAL gossip, drama chick. He needs to own that sh-t already!

Nah. None of what you said that I do affects anybody else. That’s the big difference. What do you care if I looked you up before meeting you for business? It doesn’t hurt you or affect you in any way. But, people are offended in the age of getting offended.

Nah. None of what you said that I do affects anybody else. That’s the big difference. What do you care if I looked you up before meeting you for business? It doesn’t hurt you or affect you in any way. But, people are offended in the age of getting offended.

There is a different between occasionally looking up a pilot on social media because their name sounds familiar and you cant remember if you've flown with them (or some other inane thing) and being the guy who is know by all to intensively google search his coworkers every time.

Back