Even more good news

Good news for sure. Is there any source of stats for where these "hundreds of pilots" might come from ?

How many CJOs got postponed waiting for a class date when the door slammed ?

How many scheduled interviews were postponed when the door slammed ?

How many Aviate candidates were on the cusp of a class date when the virus changed everything ?

Just curious.

Couple different places have stated 300 pilots with CJOs. They started interviewing aviate pilots back in February.

+1 on the 300.

I just finished a week of requal and there were aviate candidates being interviewed every single day. The training center is running like I haven't seen since the pre-pandemic days. Also - the reduced LOA provisions are suspending pending newhires so that's neat. Isn't today April Fool's? Hoping this one sticks. It's been a long year.

Guys, it's getting real. Demand has creeped up on us and now is poised to explode for the summer. I know the UA peeps here are happy and that's great. All good news is good for everyone. You haven't heard much from AA lately as they play their cards close to the vest. However, look for some extremely good news coming out very soon. AA has been quietly managing their assets and capacity during the pandemic and are the best positioned out of the big 3 to blow past 2019 metrics.

The Envoy recruitment team in particular is in full battle plan mode as hiring looks to come back gangbusters very shortly. Good news for all the cadets out there plugging away waiting for AA to call for the class date. The only problem I foresee in the near future is the ability to find quality candidates as soon as the 3rd quarter of this year. It was already difficult in 2019 to find quality cadets to put into the pipeline program. I see that being even more difficult in the days ahead. Good problem to have though.

Guys, it's getting real. Demand has creeped up on us and now is poised to explode for the summer. I know the UA peeps here are happy and that's great. All good news is good for everyone. You haven't heard much from AA lately as they play their cards close to the vest. However, look for some extremely good news coming out very soon. AA has been quietly managing their assets and capacity during the pandemic and are the best positioned out of the big 3 to blow past 2019 metrics.

The Envoy recruitment team in particular is in full battle plan mode as hiring looks to come back gangbusters very shortly. Good news for all the cadets out there plugging away waiting for AA to call for the class date. The only problem I foresee in the near future is the ability to find quality candidates as soon as the 3rd quarter of this year. It was already difficult in 2019 to find quality cadets to put into the pipeline program. I see that being even more difficult in the days ahead. Good problem to have though.
1617725330471.png

for hyperbole, my profile image was also changed

Put down the pipe

1617753353956.gif

I think you meant to post this on Reddit /r/flying

Almost everyone who posts here regularly is at a major or legacy. I'll give you $5 if you get a recruit from this website. If you don't get one, you have to delete your account and never post here again. Deal?

Didn't Envoy ALPA just tell their furloughees who got back from the stimulus to not plan on coming back soon and AA is now growing Envoy and quite the opposite? If I was someone applying and had the option I'd go to SkyWest. AA doesn't seem to have any issues handing them more flying.

Didn't Envoy ALPA just tell their furloughees who got back from the stimulus to not plan on coming back soon and AA is now growing Envoy and quite the opposite? If I was someone applying and had the option I'd go to SkyWest. AA doesn't seem to have any issues handing them more flying.
I didn’t even know Skywest flew for AA

I still think there's a good chance SkyWest will be the only regional to survive the Pandemic & Depression.

I still think there's a good chance SkyWest will be the only regional to survive the Pandemic & Depression.

Apparently SKYW is now hiring first officers. My pilot Cadet mentor emailed me, checking in asking for an update on hours.

Back