Even more good news

United expects to be cash flow positive this month!

So, let me get this straight... you're saying they used to be cash flow negative?!? ;)

ps. I've got some nice "in the package" and "almost new" United neck ties if any of y'all need 'em. I suspect not, but the offer stands.

I’m happy to hear this for United and all airlines. Currently I am in recurrent at BlueJuice Factory and during our leadership meeting they are seeing some real positive trends finally. Still a ways to go for all but good news.
Don't you worry. We're America. We're recovering fast. All my recent SWA flights have been 100% LF. Six inch separation is recommended by the CDC, yeah?

It's definitely coming back. Envoy should begin hiring again soon. Recruitment will be spooling up and heading back out to the pipeline universities in the near, near future. ATP/CTP courses are back in motion with numbers getting bigger. It's a great time to be an Envoy pilot.

It's definitely coming back. Envoy should begin hiring again soon. Recruitment will be spooling up and heading back out to the pipeline universities in the near, near future. ATP/CTP courses are back in motion with numbers getting bigger. It's a great time to be an Envoy pilot.
According to the interwebz, they're still taking bookings. So, they've got THAT going for them. Which is nice.

Not really sure what you're talking about. I'm here. Back on topic. The news is really good as of late and we are looking really good going into spring.
You guys consolidated fleet and still have pilots who are on the streets? Sure getting paid but no where near return in Spring. So how will you be hiring soon? Is it really a good time for your regional? They appear to be behind the ball.

Not really sure what you're talking about. I'm here. Back on topic. The news is really good as of late and we are looking really good going into spring.

:D

Great Saddam, our dear leader is alive and well. Ignore all the rumors of his reported death by the great Satan America. Fifteen years after faking his death, he is alive and well in exile. Awaiting his prophetic return to his great country and his countrymen and women, will all hail his great return with welcome arms. Envoy will hire pilots again. We will all rally around him as we expel the white Satan's from our borders.

-Baghdad Bob

Back