Even more good news

Some of you guys are real funny. Maybe you missed the highs on the TSA numbers this week. Things ARE coming back. The plans AA has for the Voy long term are a behemoth carrier with 250 plus 175s. That just doesn't happen overnight. Adjusting staffing and re-arranging the pieces on the chessboard are all part of getting there. If you are a cadet with Envoy, take heart. Things will be turning for the good in a big way very soon.

Some of you guys are real funny. Maybe you missed the highs on the TSA numbers this week. Things ARE coming back. The plans AA has for the Voy long term are a behemoth carrier with 250 plus 175s. That just doesn't happen overnight. Adjusting staffing and re-arranging the pieces on the chessboard are all part of getting there. If you are a cadet with Envoy, take heart. Things will be turning for the good in a big way very soon.
200.gif

Apparently not.

This fool has been posting drivel like this for the better part of a decade, first at EagleLounge, then at TA and APC. It's a shame he found this forum. Luckily, it's not his Target audience, so we don't see much of him. Still annoying though. There's more to it, but I don't know all the details and don't care to dredge them up. I think it started as a joke but went out of control.

This fool has been posting drivel like this for the better part of a decade, first at EagleLounge, then at TA and APC. It's a shame he found this forum. Luckily, it's not his Target audience, so we don't see much of him. Still annoying though. There's more to it, but I don't know all the details and don't care to dredge them up. I think it started as a joke but went out of control.
Judging from the letter and attachment (1) thereto from the CMO to ENY flight operations management, it may be “prudent” for him to mix less koolaid and worry more about airmanship.

I was required to slow to 210 knots 60 miles from ORD and then 160 knots 40 miles from ORD this morning, if you want an anecdotal indicator of how things are. Nature is healing, I guess.
Departed Fort Wayne and flew 230 knots the entire way to Chicago yesterday. It’s impossible to adjust my schedule again here and open time is filled with min credit four days which no one can do anything about. Never knew how good schedule flexibility was until I experienced for a few months.

Departed Fort Wayne and flew 230 knots the entire way to Chicago yesterday. It’s impossible to adjust my schedule again here and open time is filled with min credit four days which no one can do anything about. Never knew how good schedule flexibility was until I experienced for a few months.
The last time that I made a successful credit-loss transaction at the previous airline (which I think is also Your Airline) was in November of 2013, I was a Brasilia copilot, Part 121 traditional rest rules still ruled the land, and I had $20 in my checking account. ;)

Is it Mongo?

Back