DAYUM SWA!

How many times does the GPS fall off line, the alarm sounds on the ramp because the IRSs aren't powered, and they're just like "unknown warning horn? Just keep loading bags I guess."

Is it just me or was anyone else bothered that the genius that caused this then just sat and watched the fire burn and did nothing.
This was noted.

And it kind-of seemed like their co-workers watching the video were not terribly surprised either. "There he goes."

How many times does the GPS fall off line, the alarm sounds on the ramp because the IRSs aren't powered, and they're just like "unknown warning horn? Just keep loading bags I guess."

Or my favorite. Just pulling the ground power without asking, airplane freaks out, you see the ground guy walking away with the cable and the other giving you the "can we disconnect?" signal.

Up until last night I used to say “these types” should be delivering pizza or scooping ice cream, until we went for ice cream last night and witnessed an ice cream scooper extremely challenged when I asked for 2 different flavors for my sundae. His face went through about 4-5 expressions of “but wait, I don’t understand moments”. I glanced at my brother in law to see his reaction and received a “we’re all screwed” look on his face.

Agreed. We still have people that kill the APU the second ground power comes up and it instantly starts roasting the cabin. Then they zip off with first class and the plane just sits there and bakes like Tommy Chong. But they'd be the first ones, as non revs, bitching on facebook about the cabin temperature.

Or they ask to disconnect, you tell them two minutes and they pull the PC air.
I immediate send in a gate services report via ACARS when this happens. I don't know if it makes a difference but it makes me feel better.

Those reports go to where the woodbine twineth, along with individual socks and ballpoint pens.

Over the last almost three decades, we've had memoranda of understanding about when below wing will do what and when, but nothing has changed ever.

Remember the ramp checking in ten minutes prior to establish communications to avoid having the broken headset issue at pushback? :)

laugh-mock.gif

Yeah me too! LOL!

"I'm gonna FCR that!"

"Go right ahead!"

Over the last almost three decades, we've had memoranda of understanding about when below wing will do what and when, but nothing has changed ever.

Remember the ramp checking in ten minutes prior to establish communications to avoid having the broken headset issue at pushback? :)

View attachment 71905

Yeah me too! LOL!

"I'm gonna FCR that!"

"Go right ahead!"

Most, if not all, bulletins fill me with LOLZ these days.

I had to tell one youngin’, who was making a lot of work for himself trying to do everyone else’s job “look man, you’re gunna burn yourself out, and become a bitter old dude at 35. Don’t be ‘that guy’”

Most, if not all, bulletins fill me with LOLZ these days.

I had to tell one youngin’, who was making a lot of work for himself trying to do everyone else’s job “look man, you’re gunna burn yourself out, and become a bitter old dude at 35. Don’t be ‘that guy’”

Reminds me of a 0500 van ride to JFK, the other captain was fit-to-be-tied about the van service, making leading declaratives like "CAN YOU BELIEVE…", "AREN'T YOU MAD ABOUT…" and said "I need you to write an FCR about this van service, this is ridiculous. United has private shuttles even if it's airport hotel, BLARG BLARG BLARG":
DefinitiveFlawlessHarborporpoise-size_restricted.gif

Yeah bruh, I'll get uhh, right on that.

Back