Colgan

For those of you starting class this week, I'll be doing the association new hire presentation this Thursday. I'll see you there

There is class a class starting this week? I knew a SAAB class started the 18th. Anyways....I got a call from Sara yesterday. I'll be heading down to Memphis to the June 8th Q class! Thanks to all who answered my various questions over the last few weeks.

For those of you starting class this week, I'll be doing the association new hire presentation this Thursday. I'll see you there

I'll give you a dollar if you're either able to squeeze in the word "wookie" and/or "jetcareers" into your presentation.

There is class a class starting this week? I knew a SAAB class started the 18th. Anyways....I got a call from Sara yesterday. I'll be heading down to Memphis to the June 8th Q class! Thanks to all who answered my various questions over the last few weeks.

That is a combined new hire class of Q400 FOs and Slaab FOs, soooo, they might split you to the Slaab. I am planning on doing your new hire presentation on the 23rd.

We also asked that they put it on the syllabus, keep checking your PMs, I am going to make sure they announce it and have it on there!

Interesting...unless we have two, she is a dash 8 flight attendant. I havent seen her around for a bit so I wonder if she is doing something else in the company now.

Unfortunately, a Colgan Q400 flight attendant has something to do with pilot hiring. Being pretty much the only company that is hiring, we have our pick of pilots. Let's let a FA do it........ Sigh.....

Unfortunately, a Colgan Q400 flight attendant has something to do with pilot hiring. Being pretty much the only company that is hiring, we have our pick of pilots. Let's let a FA do it........ Sigh.....

Sarah or Ashley?

Oh, because I'm resigning from Delta to go fly for Colgan if you guys are wondering.

doesn't ring a bell. I only knew one Sarah there, and thought it was her. I guess not.
Sorry, but thanks for responding!

Back