Colgan

What is really scary is how people are having conversations with you, thinking it is me.

That keeps me up at night.

What is really scary is how people are having conversations with you, thinking it is me.

That keeps me up at night.

Wait till he upgrades, then people will really think he is you.

And Mitch, do you really think we would get 401K matching mid-negotiations?????@??

Wait till he upgrades, then people will really think he is you.

And Mitch, do you really think we would get 401K matching mid-negotiations?????@??

He'll no! I'm just laughing at our last conference call where they announced how excited they were for our new 401k program/bank.... It didn't change a damn thing for those of us that get no matching!

How did your interiew go? I managed to complete it. Ashley told me they would probably call in about a week or so to give me an update.

PM me if you dont want to post it here. I was one of the two guys from IBC btw.

Do you fly those slaabs out of Fll?

I'll give you a dollar if you're either able to squeeze in the word "wookie" and/or "jetcareers" into your presentation.

you can "buy" me a beer in vegas if i mention how I learned on JC that a good jumpseat committee keeps "wookies that wear pink underwear from DT'ing you out of your jumpseat"

I'm going to spend all day thinking of how to roll in a wookie reference

For those of you starting class this week, I'll be doing the association new hire presentation this Thursday. I'll see you there

If you have to introduce/mention Seggy, I'll tro in a $1.50 if you introduce him as...

International Captain......;):rotfl:

I received an e-mail from Chuck Colgan about 2 weeks ago requesting I apply via Airlineapps. He told me to send his HR rep an e-mail when it was done. I had already applied on Airlineapps so I went back on the site just to make sure I did apply. I then e-mailed the HR rep a formal cover letter also explaining Mr. Colgan contacted me and enclosed my resume... I never heard back from her. Anyone else have this happen to them? If so how long did it take to hear something back from HR? I also sent an e-mail back to Mr. Colgan thanking him for e-mailing me and so on... Any thoughts?

I received an e-mail from Chuck Colgan about 2 weeks ago requesting I apply via Airlineapps. He told me to send his HR rep an e-mail when it was done. I had already applied on Airlineapps so I went back on the site just to make sure I did apply. I then e-mailed the HR rep a formal cover letter also explaining Mr. Colgan contacted me and enclosed my resume... I never heard back from her. Anyone else have this happen to them?

Yes, I had the exact same thing happen to me, email and all from Chuck to contact HR. No, I never heard from HR, this was about a week ago. I'm sure they're pretty busy though.

I received an e-mail from Chuck Colgan about 2 weeks ago requesting I apply via Airlineapps. He told me to send his HR rep an e-mail when it was done. I had already applied on Airlineapps so I went back on the site just to make sure I did apply. I then e-mailed the HR rep a formal cover letter also explaining Mr. Colgan contacted me and enclosed my resume... I never heard back from her. Anyone else have this happen to them? If so how long did it take to hear something back from HR? I also sent an e-mail back to Mr. Colgan thanking him for e-mailing me and so on... Any thoughts?

Call him or Ashley. Dont wait around for them to call you.

Why would somebody with your flight time and qualifications go to Colgan? Just curious...

Back