Colgan

I guess we will be sim partners in 2013 Rob! Ugh... By then I might have figured out the electrical system in the Slaab..

I guess we will be sim partners in 2013 Rob! Ugh... By then I might have figured out the electrical system in the Slaab..

All I know is, no pee, no tea, no see. And turning the batts off and then back on will probably fix the problem.

All I know is, no pee, no tea, no see. And turning the batts off and then back on will probably fix the problem.

Ahh, the Saab. Brakes are like two condoms and the tiller is so useless the only way to drive it straight is to hold a tiller position constant and vary the power. I do miss having a REAL autopilot and a REAL yaw damp.

matt152 said:
Care to name your source?

Just talked to our RCP, who also does interviews, and he hadn't heard anything about it. He said there will also be a Saab and a Q class on June 8th.

I'm guessing some will start hearing about the Apr 30th class this week? I know there is a May 18th Saab class and Rob mentioned the June 8th classes, but does anyone have details about the validity of the statement made at the interviews of up to 4 classes in June?

I'm guessing some will start hearing about the Apr 30th class this week? I know there is a May 18th Saab class and Rob mentioned the June 8th classes, but does anyone have details about the validity of the statement made at the interviews of up to 4 classes in June?

April 30th class?

As of last Thursday at 3:44 PM CDT, there are three new hire classes in June.

Two Slaabs and one Megaweedwhacker one.

I was going to send you an email about this. Guess I don't have to. Surprising management even let's you talk to the fngs.

Normally you can tell a new guy because they have a fresh Colgan lanyard, or because their suit jacket is buttoned up and they are wearing their hat, then you just realize it's just Morris. But some wear the ALPA lanyard and just look like guys who were sent in on TDY, until their IOE captain walks in with their paperwork.

:)

Nah, management has been pretty good (knock on wood) on telling the FNGs when and where to meet for the new hire presentation. We can't do it in class, which I am fine with, but they have been great working with us so far saying hi to the new hires. We bring them to the office, get them pizza, and I hope do a good job presenting what we are here for.

Can you make it Wednesday?

Good Morning,

So far this year we have hired 60 pilots. Over half were the result of Colgan Air pilot referrals. We are interviewing again May 25th for Saab and Q400 classes in June.

Please direct any referrals to Sara or Ashley Hodges at XX.

Have a super day.

Chuck Colgan

I am going on the 24th and 25th of May. Couldnt make the last one due to scheduling conflicts. Hope to see some of you there!

I am going on the 24th and 25th of May. Couldnt make the last one due to scheduling conflicts. Hope to see some of you there!

Just a question, hope it's not to personal but why are you moving from one company to another making the same money and flying the same equipment only to go to the bottom of the seniority list again? Again sorry if that is to personal and you don't want to answer it.

Just a question, hope it's not to personal but why are you moving from one company to another making the same money and flying the same equipment only to go to the bottom of the seniority list again? Again sorry if that is to personal and you don't want to answer it.

My guess is a small fleet and only a few destinations. Flying VFR to the same 4-5 places gets old real quick.

Sent a PM. :beer:

Back