Colgan

I was drug tested on the 7th. Got Chuck's call last week. Was also told I would hear about a class date by early this week.

Just as an FYI, they are also running a class of 30 FAs this month. I believe Chuck and Sara also do the hiring for them, so its got to be a huge mess in that small office.

Welcome y'all!

Good possibility you will all have the displeasure of meeting me on May 26th when we do the ALPA New Hire Presentation...

:)

Any advice on how to get a Colgan interview. I have 1700tt/400multi. I did the airline apps. Tried to call. Any other advice?

Seggy said:
Welcome y'all!

Good possibility you will all have the displeasure of meeting me on May 26th when we do the ALPA New Hire Presentation...

:)

I was going to send you an email about this. Guess I don't have to. Surprising management even let's you talk to the fngs.

Normally you can tell a new guy because they have a fresh Colgan lanyard, or because their suit jacket is buttoned up and they are wearing their hat, then you just realize it's just Morris. But some wear the ALPA lanyard and just look like guys who were sent in on TDY, until their IOE captain walks in with their paperwork.

:-)

Any advice on how to get a Colgan interview. I have 1700tt/400multi. I did the airline apps. Tried to call. Any other advice?

If you have a phone number, and hopefully it's the right number, keep calling. They don't seem to be good a checking voicemails. But I'd go as far as calling once a day until someone picks up. Someone will eventually pick up-you just have to have called at the right time. Remember, they're interviewing at least once a week for pilots alone, but to mention other people. So I'm sure they're rarely just sitting by phone. Good luck...

Back