CNN vs Fox News

I honestly prefer getting my news online. Watching any of the news networks these days are either too hilarious (like the coverage immediately after the US Airways A320 in the Hudson) or too irritating.

However, to stick with the thread's question, I'd agree with Amber. CNN over Fox (and also MSNBC) if I was under duress (which always happens "right here, in the Situation Room"). ;)

CNN seems a little less biased, but both are bad.

Does anyone else hate having CNN on in every airport terminal? You can't get away from it. When commuting or just sitting around I just want a quiet place to sit, but every speaker in the airport is blaring the news! Make it stop! Even when you try to get far away, you can hear it. AHHH!!

When you're trying to find information about a plane crash (AF) and all you can find on all 3 big news networks in the US are:

1)Jon & Kate + 8 crap 2)Some crap about Oprah 3)Man gets reunited with lost dog'

Where is the NEWS anymore?

EDIT: Neither CNN or FOX.

I only watch australian news and indian news blended together into one signal with a spinkling of guatemalan news. The combination of three foreign news sources makes me super sophisticated much more so than the ignorant dolts who watch fox or cnn.

PHX local 6pm new did it right. They had a retired UAL capt. in the studio with 33 yrs in the cockpit as an "expert" on what could have occured in the Air France tragedy.

Take note cable news and world news networks.

Back