Cherokee Fatal 2 9/28/23

So not a Kyle Rittenhouse reference? šŸ˜œ

Yeah man, they literally throw dinner rolls at you. Itā€™s an experience.
Doooood!!! Nice! Kenosha... Rittenhouse. I get that. But sadly, no. My reference somewhat predates Krazy Kids with 'Murikan Kalashnikovs.

What's really SAD is that before that SOB murdered folks, I doubt anyone outside of Wisconsin or the north shore of Chicago had ANY IDEA that Kenosha was even a city in a US State. These days, you'd be lucky to find a person under 30 who could even name all the States in 'Murica or know how many of those states even existed in our current Great Again 'Murica.

Last edited:
Doooood!!! Nice! Kenosha... Rittenhouse. I get that. But sadly, no. My reference somewhat predates Krazy Kids with 'Murikan Kalashnikovs.

What's really SAD is that before that SOB murdered folks, I doubt anyone outside of Wisconsin or the north shore of Chicago had ANY IDEA that Kenosha was even a city in a US State. These days, you'd be lucky to find a person under 30 who could even name all the States in 'Murica or know how many of those states even existed in our current Great Again 'Murica.
First of all, anyone who has watched That 70ā€™s Show knows Kenosha. Second, everyone knows there are 54 states.

First of all, anyone who has watched That 70ā€™s Show knows Kenosha. Second, everyone knows there are 54 states.
IDK? Do we count the old ones? Philippines?

Still, for 54, yer sayin' like Guam, Puerto Rico, and Micronesia and the Marshall Islands count, eh? (said in a Canadian accent.)

But what about American Samoa, Northern Mariana Islands, and Palau, you hating jingoist, you ???

And none of us are quite exactly sure yet that Alaska actually made the cut, eh?
:eek:šŸ¤£

Justified homicide and murder are two completely different things. But I suspect that's a bridge too far for you. What would you do if you thought you might be killed? Just give up? You don't really care about any of it. You're just an angry person, no one knows why (you won't identify yourself), and it seems as if you support the riots of 2020. Good luck moving forward, I hope you find everything you're supporting.

No punches held back ...

"It has not escaped the instructor community that McKellar, who was critical of the intellectual capacity of Quisenberry, uses ā€œareā€ instead of ā€œourā€ in his post. And continued the flight into a thunderstorm."

That's a serious burn, post-mortem.

"It has not escaped the instructor community that McKellar, who was critical of the intellectual capacity of Quisenberry, uses ā€œareā€ instead of ā€œourā€ in his post. And continued the flight into a thunderstorm."

That's a serious burn, post-mortem.

Saw a discussion thread about this where someone claimed the kid was removed from another CFI position for giving alcohol to minors.

I was the weirdo that would always wear a tie when I instructed. It wasn't required at my flight school whatsoever, it was more of a mind game.

I could be jovial, fun, serious, whatever, but at the end of the day, it reminded me that I wasn't my instructors friend or 'one of the boys' from the student crashed, at the end of the day I was a flight instructor and I must convey trust and professionalism.

Yeah, I got cajoled about wearing a long sleeve shirt and a tie on a saturday afternoon at the FBO, was 'that guy' but everyone in that flight school benefited from me because I helped them get into Skyway and/or SouthernJets. I learned the same people that tease you for not being 'cool' or having a somewhat elevated self-expectation of decorum are the same people who will leverage their adjacency to you for their own benefit. Don't misread this as disdain for coworkers, we were all just kids and we've grown.

I don't feel anything for McKeller. His student, however, was the victim of a mortal breach of professionalism, trust and it makes me think about where we're headed in a social media-obsessed society.

Saw a discussion thread about this where someone claimed the kid was removed from another CFI position for giving alcohol to minors.

That sounds familiar, as I might have read that too. I remember reading something about a minor in possession charge or something like that.

As I said earlier, if you browse the social media accounts of McKellarā€™s and his close family/ associates - it is no surprise to see this level of unprofessionalism and hazardous attitudes.

Is there any other way? Short sleeve with tie is an abomination.

Agree on the rest too.

I have so many thoughts. Short sleeves and ties is about the dumbest thing ever.

It's hilarious. At a nice layover hotel and then foreign crew comes in looking like they're fresh off the runway in Milan and there we are, wrinkled short sleeve shirts, greying ties with chowder stains and big pot bellies looking like irons were never invented and "half a million a year is too little to be concerned about my personal appearance".

I have thoughts...

I have so many thoughts. Short sleeves and ties is about the dumbest thing ever.

It's hilarious. At a nice layover hotel and then foreign crew comes in looking like they're fresh off the runway in Milan and there we are, wrinkled short sleeve shirts, greying ties with chowder stains and big pot bellies looking like irons were never invented and "half a million a year is too little to be concerned about my personal appearance".

I have thoughts...

Wellā€¦what kind of chowder was it?

I have thoughts...
U mad bro?

Btw, I was under the impression that the only thing to come out Kenosha was Weezer.

View: https://youtu.be/kemivUKb4f4?si=RVjcJUBsBqjk20Dn

I have thoughts...

I love seeing a US based widebody crew. You can tell who the captain is because his shirt has this odd yellowish off white color to it. He's not gonna get a new shirt by god. He's going to retire in that thing.

Wellā€¦what kind of chowder was it?
This is important. We need to know. I haven't had a good Manhattan Chowder in a long time. I will say the prevalence of sourdough bowls in the West has left me almost catatonic a couple of times.

I love seeing a US based widebody crew. You can tell who the captain is because his shirt has this odd yellowish off white color to it. He's not gonna get a new shirt by god. He's going to retire in that thing.

Reminds me of the ā€œI only fly standupsā€ guys at OO, their shirts hadnā€™t been white for decades. One of them I know even had literal holes in his shirt!

I have thoughts...
I'm not getting it... Have short sleeved shirts somehow become anathema for pilots now-a-days?

Back