Cherokee Fatal 2 9/28/23

So you guys aren’t even trying anymore. But I guess no one really cares. So have it at you “two.”
LOL. I love that you think there might actually not be two separate individuals extant in the world who approach problem solving and reality perception in similar fashions.

Think about this posit for a moment: There's a small, weird culture of educated folk that exist out there in the world. They're NOT all the same person. Maybe they all simply experienced similar educations exclusive of TV and SM. ??? Creepy!

I know... I know... just another secret cabal intent on world domination.

Hmmm... the 27th? Wasn't that the same day that Kentucky's own @Boris Badenov had excrement in his driveway? I call foul! A storm strong enough to bring down a Cherokee must be strong enough to flush away any small piece of detritus.

Yeah, ok... maybe Boris doesn't live up there in that very weird part of that state. Anyone ever been to Owensboro? Ever tried to find breakfast there? Yikes! And the weirdest part of Owensboro is that right there at the airport "biz park" Philip Morris has its double secret probation Tobacco genetic modification lab. Super subtly super secured. Most folks wouldn't even notice. I'm not sure if even the good people of Owensboro know it's there. If PM actually has legitimate bio-scientists working at that facility, those employees must be either massively paid or blackmailed into indentured servitude.
Possible Correction: Might be RJ Reynolds, not PM. According to the innertoob maps, the facility has moved.

LOL. I love that you think there might actually not be two separate individuals extant in the world who approach problem solving and reality perception in similar fashions.

Think about this posit for a moment: There's a small, weird culture of educated folk that exist out there in the world. They're NOT all the same person. Maybe they all simply experienced similar educations exclusive of TV and SM. ??? Creepy!

You’re right.

Bye.

So you guys aren’t even trying anymore. But I guess no one really cares. So have it at you “two.”

Dude, seriously. I mean none of it matters in the larger context, but it's emblematic of what happens on The Internet. Maybe this is how people get all wrapped around the axle and wind up believing in Q-Anon and stuff like that. I'm not only not form810, I've never even met the guy (or chick, or Martian, or whatever they are). We share some cultural references, a tendency to be self-indulgent and wordy in our posts, and I suspect some educational similarities. That's it. Ask @derg. I talk to Derg on the Zoom fairly regularly, so he knows who I am. And he has access to everyone's IP, so he can definitively tell you that form810 and I are not the same Being (unless, of course, he's IN ON IT TOO, eleventyone!).

And THEN, when you discover that the Conspiracy Theory you've created pretty much all by yourself is incorrect, come back and tell us how to deprogram a self-induced fantasy, would you? Because the world seems to be losing its collective mind with them, lately, so you would be providing a Public Service.

form810: I'm sorry that you are being confused with us. I mean me!

Dude, seriously. I mean none of it matters in the larger context, but it's emblematic of what happens on The Internet. Maybe this is how people get all wrapped around the axle and wind up believing in Q-Anon and stuff like that. I'm not only not form810, I've never even met the guy (or chick, or Martian, or whatever they are). We share some cultural references, a tendency to be self-indulgent and wordy in our posts, and I suspect some educational similarities. That's it. Ask @derg. I talk to Derg on the Zoom fairly regularly, so he knows who I am. And he has access to everyone's IP, so he can definitively tell you that form810 and I are not the same Being (unless, of course, he's IN ON IT TOO, eleventyone!).

And THEN, when you discover that the Conspiracy Theory you've created pretty much all by yourself is incorrect, come back and tell us how to deprogram a self-induced fantasy, would you? Because the world seems to be losing its collective mind with them, lately, so you would be providing a Public Service.

form810: I'm sorry that you are being confused with us. I mean me!
I believe you. My apologies.

Nah I’ve done this long enough to know that people’s posting attributes are like fingerprints.

How me a users post, take off the name and I have a very high probability of telling you who posted it.

When two post similarly, then carry on a conversation, it’s hilarious because it reminds me of a young, lonely teenager wistfully writing a love letter to themselves from a far and away mystery made in Canada.

Nah I’ve done this long enough to know that people’s posting attributes are like fingerprints.

How me a users post, take off the name and I have a very high probability of telling you who posted it.

When two post similarly, then carry on a conversation, it’s hilarious because it reminds me of a young, lonely teenager wistfully writing a love letter to themselves from a far and away mystery made in Canada.
<Casey Kasem voice> This is a long distance dedication from Slumtodd in Memphis to Cherokee Cruiser in Fresno…

"Dear Penthouse, you are not going to believe what happened to me this weekend",........

GiantsFan v JTenney

LOLz

I went to an accelerated school once in Arizona. One instructor I got gave me an absolute s**t attitude. Example, he didn’t set up an ATC-610 correctly. Consequently, the LOC / GS never worked. He thought I messed up. But I had not. Wouldn’t own up to his own mistake. Flew a flight with him, he tried to berate me. After we landed, I went straight to the flight desk management lady and told her to make sure I never had that instructor again in my time there.

He had a Skywest interview in 2 weeks. Turned out, he failed. No surprise there.

My posting attributes are easy. Carly Simon, Sanna Marin, and antique airplanes. If there are hot flapper chicks WITH an old airplane...then yeah.

View: https://youtu.be/YKRLj3OFDjI?feature=shared

Ok, yea. Thats just not…right… vulgarity filter doesn’t allow my full anger to see through…just cant even bring myself to find something constructive here, but this might be one the few things that really had made me doubt aviations future. Hell, if the next generation is like that; replace us all with the automation.

Owensboro has Moonlight Barbecue, which is pretty good, but otherwise I just consider it to be an exclave of Southern Indiana.
My mind just went to "Moonlight on the Ohio". Is that fine, fine BBQ at least kinda, sorta like THIS? (BTW, if the following rendition was NOT used in a Looney Toons joint, it certainly should have been... LOL.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVrIpnmz5v4

Back