Cherokee Fatal 2 9/28/23

Fixtur

Dunning-Kruger Expert

Student and instructor. Thunderstorms in area.

Of note are the instructor's social media posts leading up to the accident.

Fix

Fix

Making fun of the guy paying your salary directly.

I was about to post this. The CFI's Snapchat video before the flight was awful. And his Youtube is just as cringe.

That's about the most infuriating thing I've seen in aviation in quite some time. F that kid - aviation is much better without him, just tragic he killed someone in the process.

Yup.

It’s fine to vent privately about a student. Every instructor does it at least occasionally.

Those snaps or whatever were so far beyond the pale, it’s really infuriating.

The school’s Facebook is starting to get the blowback they deserve for hiring that guy.

After finding his, and what might be his father’s social media accounts, it is pretty easy to see how he could be so callous.

Sucks that the student’s death will be overshadowed by this kid’s immaturity and eternal legacy of berating students on social media.

wow, that actually made me tighten up in anger at that scumbag,
if the student was actually lacking in skills, the extension of that is quite simply that arrogant instructor got them both killed.

Man that’s sad.

I have to think about all the opportunities people around that guy had to say, “hey, this foo you’re putting on Snapchat is not what were’re about.”

It is. I had a long post written, but I feel sadness for the student who paid for and put his life in the hands of a (assumed to be) professional and wanting to go into the afterworld, find the CFI and curb stomp him for his criminal conduct.

It’s like this dbag created his own incriminating CVR in a damn Cherokee. Thanks for letting us know who you are, bro.

Fix
Hmmm... the 27th? Wasn't that the same day that Kentucky's own @Boris Badenov had excrement in his driveway? I call foul! A storm strong enough to bring down a Cherokee must be strong enough to flush away any small piece of detritus.

Yeah, ok... maybe Boris doesn't live up there in that very weird part of that state. Anyone ever been to Owensboro? Ever tried to find breakfast there? Yikes! And the weirdest part of Owensboro is that right there at the airport "biz park" Philip Morris has its double secret probation Tobacco genetic modification lab. Super subtly super secured. Most folks wouldn't even notice. I'm not sure if even the good people of Owensboro know it's there. If PM actually has legitimate bio-scientists working at that facility, those employees must be either massively paid or blackmailed into indentured servitude.

Owensboro has Moonlight Barbecue, which is pretty good, but otherwise I just consider it to be an exclave of Southern Indiana.

So you guys aren’t even trying anymore. But I guess no one really cares. So have it at you “two.”

Back