Any rumors of PUBNAT 8?

I am a August 2010 Purdue grad with CTI. I had to explicitly ask my school for a recommendation, but I received it in time to apply. I made both lists for MA and NY. My AT-SAT score was WQ (96%).

Looks like NY may have been a lucky choice....good luck everyone

just to keep some of our hopes up...I called Aviation Careers today and he told me to wait another week and a half, as they will still be sending out emails until that time. After that I guess it's a wait until March 2011. Good luck and Congrats to everyone already selected! Hopefully I hear in the next week or so...

You know, I'm starting to think there might be some wind to this "second" review board... considering that my status didn't roll over to rejected once AVIATOR debuted.

I called Aviation Careers today and they said that there's going to be a panel in the "first part of March".

Yes, there is going to be a panel in the first 2 weeks of March. Time to start praying, rubbing rabbit feet, rubbing buddha stomach, carry a 3 leaf clover, do whatever. This is the last OTS announcement for the next few years. I've never pushed so hard for networking, and am pushing my last few contacts at the FAA to have my name selected at the panel. Bigey still hasnt fully given up!

Heck, lucky you, I turn 30 March 3rd. Means if not picked and thsi is the last one for a few years..i'm done and over with..soooo if you have any of those 'contacts' lemme know! Heck my mom's husband works for the FAA but he builds the towers as an engineer, so said there's not much he could do.. =/

Anybody else keep checking this thread hoping that someone has heard something? Hopefully soon I guess. I think its time for the Irish to get lucky...

The panels started yesterday. Based on previous panels, expect Aviator rejection updates in about 2 weeks and selection e-mails in 4-6.

So basically if i don't get chosen for this this go around, i'm done. I just turned 30 on the 3rd, so my clock is ticking faster then usual yes?

That is likely correct. It seems that they will not be having another PUBNAT for a long time, maybe if ever :( Good luck to you, and as stated previously we should hear something by the end of the month.

I turn 31 in the 2nd week of April. In the remote chance I get selected, is there any chance of getting a TOL that fast?

Back