Any rumors of PUBNAT 8?

I feel the same way, all that work an not even a chance to lobby for a job face to face with anyone....I should have put on my application that I don't take naps at work

There is no chance to lobby for a job face to face except through networking. The interview for ATC is not the same as it is for other jobs. With the exception of some very rare cases, everyone typically passes their interview. It is the getting selected for interview part that is the challenge.

So after getting picked up, and then let down in Pubnat 1, I'm finally picked up on the last list for Pubnat 8. For ZTL no less, and my ATSAT score was only good for one more month. Plus I turn 31 next June, so this was literally my last shot. Sweet!

So after getting picked up, and then let down in Pubnat 1, I'm finally picked up on the last list for Pubnat 8. For ZTL no less, and my ATSAT score was only good for one more month. Plus I turn 31 next June, so this was literally my last shot. Sweet!

So what are you going to do if they re-direct you to ZME again? :)

Whats interesting is with all the new rules you'd think they'd wanna hire a few more. Hell I would go ANYWHERE for this job but the dreams dead. Its such a strange process

Back