Another dream aircraft thread

I don't fly helos (but plan to take lessons after I get in the airlines after a few years or so), but If I had my choice I'd LUUUUUV to fly the Delphine, the AH-64, a Huey(the Toyota of helos), an old HH-53 Jolly Green Giant(enemy ground fire?Ha, Haaaa!), a Cobra, and a BlackHawk.

I saw an AB 139 yesterday. Looks like a sweet bird. You can add that to my list of favorites.
AB139.JPG

I was able to get up close and personal with LA countys 412 they use for fires. I want one for Christmas. SO you guys start saving now I am not picky color doesn't matter to me.Just make sure it has a cargo hook.

My first CFI was an Apache Driver. His favorite quote was " I lived this long by never flying the A model of anything."

scottyboy75 said:
My first CFI was an Apache Driver. His favorite quote was " I lived this long by never flying the A model of anything."
That's an old saying. I don't know who originally coined that phrase. I've heard it was a guy who wrote for B&CA magazine. He also wrote, "never fly a plane that still has paint on the rudder pedals," or something like that.

Back