SouthernJetz, achievement unlocked!

Apophis

Resident Iconoclast
So, this thread has been a few days delayed due to….life stuff.

Last week I finally achieved my dream and got the CJO at Delta (even managed to avoid the dreaded PARB!). Even typing this, it still doesn’t seem real. My last job flying cargo, I was in the back of a Delta jet probably twice per week for over 8 years. Been a Medallion member of some sort or another for roughly the same amount of time. To go from that to being one of the guys/gals up front is still so crazy to me.

Bonus points for being able to drive to work (hopefully) the rest of my career. Pretty sure the universe will die it’s inevitable heat death and ATL will still be around.

@derg , none of this would have been possible without the amazing resource that is JetCareers. Thank you. When I joined 13 years ago, this all seemed like a pipe dream. The resources here are real, and they are amazing.

Special thanks to @Autothrust Blue for calming my nerves before the interview, and always being there to answer the constant, probably annoying questions I had!

Last week I finally achieved my dream and got the CJO at Delta (even managed to avoid the dreaded PARB!). Even typing this, it still doesn’t seem real. My last job flying cargo, I was in the back of a Delta jet probably twice per week for over 8 years. Been a Medallion member of some sort or another for roughly the same amount of time. To go from that to being one of the guys/gals up front is still so crazy to me.

Bonus points for being able to drive to work (hopefully) the rest of my career. Pretty sure the universe will die it’s inevitable heat death and ATL will still be around.

@derg , none of this would have been possible without the amazing resource that is JetCareers. Thank you. When I joined 13 years ago, this all seemed like a pipe dream. The resources here are real, and they are amazing.

Special thanks to @Autothrust Blue for calming my nerves before the interview, and always being there to answer the constant, probably annoying questions I had!
CONGRATS!!

I still can't believe that a legacy let me in their doors 2.5 years ago. It is a great feeling and a testament to your work ethic and perseverance. Congratulations!

Heck yeah, congratulations!

Sorry I missed your announcement earlier!

There are a lot of JC'ers rolling around campus, so you've got lots of help!

Hah, no problem!

I’m looking forward to getting started. Thanks again for this great resource!

Awesome, mang! Congrats on achieving the dream. Now prepare to be hazed for being junior to Gulley for the rest of time!

But seriously, congrats.

Back